8/1- White Sox at Rangers, 7:05

flavum

3 minutes ago, kwill said:

I know Grandel the last two years has been disappointing however is the guy an asshole or something? Or just people put there frustrations out on him because he is a Hahn signing. 

Grandal can’t catch and he can’t hit that’s why fans are frustrated with him, who cares if he’s an asshole, he can’t play baseball. He doesn’t belong on this roster

6 minutes ago, kwill said:

I know Grandel the last two years has been disappointing however is the guy an asshole or something? Or just people put there frustrations out on him because he is a Hahn signing. 

He's one of the main reasons why this season was such an epic failure.  Not upgrading the catcher position last off season was one of Hahn's biggest blunders.  

5 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

He's one of the main reasons why this season was such an epic failure.  Not upgrading the catcher position last off season was one of Hahn's biggest blunders.  

I'm not even sure that was in the top 10.

Traded Burger, a guy who cares, but I still have to watch Moncada and TA. It drives me crazy. 

I don't think I"ve ever been more disappointed in being a White Sox. I don't know what hurts more. Burger being traded or Anderson not being traded. It kills me seeing Moncada in the lineup and, even better, TA back to leading off. 

Someone asked this in the Burger traded thread, something like "Is management trying to put the most unlikable team they possilby can out on the field?"

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, vilehoopster said:

Traded Burger, a guy who cares, but I still have to watch Moncada and TA. It drives me crazy. 

I don't think I"ve ever been more disappointed in being a White Sox. I don't know what hurts more. Burger being traded or Anderson not being traded. It kills me seeing Moncada in the lineup and, even better, TA back to leading off. 

Someone asked this in the Burger traded thread, something like "Is management trying to put the most unlikable team they possilby can out on the field?"

Whoever said that must have been some sort of baseball genius imho.

Just now, Dick Allen said:

MLB has been trending using the 2 spot in the line up as the new 3 spot. Pedro has been using it as the new 8 hole

Couldn't decide whether to give you the laughing or love emoji.....so I am sending my love here.

32 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Ozzie in the pregame show just said Rick Renteria and Pedro Grifol is the same guy  🤣🤣🤣

Haters gonna hate.

Managerial Jobs the past decade:

• 2 Renteria
  • 1 Grifol
  • 0 Guillen
23 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

The shitbag needs to be kicked to the curb too.  

I'm guessing he is such a s%*# bag, no team wanted him despite the fact he has been pitching well when not on the IL, including his last outing on Saturday. Hoping someone claims him, Grandal and or Andrus and irrevocable waivers.

50 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s talking like a person who won’t be meeting with the media

Was he only speaking to or texting Vinnie Duber? I agree it's likely he'll run out the clock in terms of commenting on the team's direction beyond trying to sell a non credible 2024 contention spiel.

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

Leasure pitched for Charlotte, walked the first 2 guys he faced then gave up a double. He's gonna take the L more than likely.

When does he get the call up?

Remember Reylo sucked at Charlotte too.