Rangers should provide steep discounts for today's Sox lineup

caulfield12

They're going to have to ask Hahn if he takes questions again 1) why would they waste playing time on Grandal the next two months and 2) how could fans possibly squint and see a 2024 contender here without Jimenez Burger and Robert in the lineup to provide some pop??? 3) is the strategy now to try to "beat" Colorado KC and Oak in the race to the bottom for 2024 draft position?

Maybe they're deliberately trying to sabotage the Astros?

Edited by caulfield12

• caulfield12 changed the title to Rangers should provide steep discounts for today's Sox lineup
13 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Rangers fans couldn’t care less what the Sox lineup of mopes is, all they are interested in is another win and the playoffs.

I'd love to go to a ballgame for a near guaranteed winner. All I have gotten so far this season is a couple of games that were total suck fests. I'll be there next Tuesday night though for one more try.

20 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Rangers fans couldn’t care less what the Sox lineup of mopes is, all they are interested in is another win and the playoffs.

We aren't even as entertaining as the Washington Generals back in their hey day.

I'd even reluctantly go with Shaquille's The General auto insurance ads.

Edited by caulfield12

So much about this is embarrassing.  You're punting the rest of the season and you're giving at bats to Trayce Thompson, Zach Remillard, Gavin Sheets, and Yasmani Grandal?  You're going to lose AND learn nothing valuable for future teams. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

I wonder if they will win a non AL Central plus Colorado or Oakland series the rest of the way.

Still amazed at their Atlanta series win, though it took a season ending injury / implosion by their Sunday starter to get there. It would be cool if that is their last series win in 2023.

Series Wins:

• August (0): None
  • July (1): at Atlanta
  • June (3): vs. Detroit; at New York A. L. vs. Boston
  • May (5): vs. Minnesota; at Cincinnati; vs. Kansas City; vs. Cleveland; at Cleveland
  • March/April (0): None

Series remaining:

- All are three game series unless noted.

August (8): 

• Home (4): New York A. L.; Milwaukee; Seattle & Oakland (4)
  • Away (4): Cleveland; Chicago (2); Colorado; Baltimore

September / October (9):

• Home (5): Detroit, Kansas City; Minnesota (4); Arizona; San Diego
  • Away (4): Kansas City; Detroit; Washington; Boston

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

So much about this is embarrassing.  You're punting the rest of the season and you're giving at bats to Trayce Thompson, Zach Remillard, Gavin Sheets, and Yasmani Grandal?  You're going to lose AND learn nothing valuable for future teams. 

Narvaez and McCann were pretty much the only positive developments...Hahn generously helped with Kelvim Escobar's retirement plan.

This team gave up weeks ago. I don't know how they spin bringing Pedro back when the team quits to this extent.  JR isn't going to sell, I don't want him to die, how about doing the noble thing and step aside as the managing partner? It's not working. Get someone who has the balls to get rid of all the people whose decision making and lack of job performance have cost him money the past 18 years. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

This team gave up weeks ago. I don't know how they spin bringing Pedro back when the team quits to this extent.  JR isn't going to sell, I don't want him to die, how about doing the noble thing and step aside as the managing partner? It's not working. Get someone who has the balls to get rid of all the people whose decision making and lack of job performance have cost him money the past 18 years. 

Surely you jest?