3/6 Dodgers @ Sox

13 minutes ago, fathom said:

And now Ohtani tags up to 2nd on a pretty routine fly ball because Benintendi can’t throw for s%*#

Its ok, once his wrist heals he will be good again.

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Its ok, once his wrist heals he will be good again.

Which is the final FU to Sox fans from KW/Hahn? Burger for Eder or the Benintendi signing. 

I couldn't complain about Burger for Eder when it happened but what happened since has put it into question. 

Edited by baseball_gal_aly

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I could care less if players are happy, sad, pensive, combative, reclusive or any adjective you want to name.

I want players who produce and win.

As with many occupations, the former is directly related to the latter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Which is the final FU to Sox fans from KW/Hahn? Burger for Eder or the Benintendi signing. 

I couldn't complain about Burger for Eder when it happened but what happened since has put it into question. 

Even if Burger is a .280 hitter with 20-25 HR's hes another slow plodding big man who is bat only. Ive had enough of that here, would rather have the potential for a starting rotation option.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Not really. They're just BABIPing Yamamoto to death. 

Two walks, no K's, no easy first pitch outs, and smart baserunning put them in a position to benefit from BABIP luck in the first place. Taking advantage of the opportunities presented to you is good strategy. 

• Like 3