3/7 Brewers @ Sox

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I have no idea who "Robinson" is. Apparently he's a ballplayer for the Sox and plays catcher.

I don't know much about projections, but Baseball Reference actually projects Chuckie to have the highest OPS of our 4 catching contenders. :)

• Paper Bag 2

9 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

First game I ever tried to go to back in 2016 at Camelback was rained out.  Same week we got caught in a massive rainstorm while out hiking around Tom's Thumb trail. Turned the trail into a river in under 20 minutes. Thank god it was fairly warm. Streets all flooded on our way back to the hotel, and rich soccer moms fording small rivers in massive SUVs at 5mph.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

They have the wrong date on the line up card. Hope Pedro's train hasn't derailed. Attention to detail is a bit lacking.

If Tony did one thing right as a manager, it was hiring Jerry Narron to fill out the daily lineup card for the White Sox in 2021 and 2022.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Shaw sucks and is 36, he shouldn't be coming north. Just find literally anybody else for middle reliever.

No doubt. I'm just laughing at how perfectly White Sox that half inning was.

• Paper Bag 1

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Shaw sucks and is 36, he shouldn't be coming north. Just find literally anybody else for middle reliever.

He did 2 whole months in Charlotte last year. Maybe his spring training is really 5 months to ramp himself up, now. 

• Haha 1
  • Paper Bag 1