4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

10 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Eloy wanted to play 150 games this year. Well, if you take spring training and use WestEddys formula of batting practice, and hitting in the cage, he still should get there.

Don’t forget tray.  He said Eloy wasn’t injury-prone, yet it only took him 3 days to go to the IR this year.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

The problem with this new announcer is he kisses Steve Stone's ass as much or more Pedro kisses whoever is above him ass.

Benetti was just as bad at the beginning.  It’s definitely a Stone thing.

19 minutes ago, T R U said:

Yeah you’re right, he’s only thrown about 35 innings since 2021 so letting him go 5-6 innings and 90 pitches right out of the gate is fine, especially if they expect to DL him anyways. I’m not sure what I was thinking with this scorching hot take. 

Limiting innings/pitches has done a bang up job of keeping pitchers healthy.  I'd ask you what the perfect amount is but no one knows that answer which means you sure as f*** don't know but that won't stop you from the scorching hot take that they're gonna "run him into the ground." 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Limiting innings/pitches has done a bang up job of keeping pitchers healthy.  I'd ask you what the perfect amount is but no one knows that answer which means you sure as f*** don't know but that won't stop you from the scorching hot take that they're gonna "run him into the ground." 

Questioning this organization about how they’re handling Crochet and this starter transition is so far from a hot take, I really don’t understand where you’re coming from on this one. 

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sox have one player that would start for the Braves

Martin Maldonado's intangibles carry him to strange places, it's hard to argue.