Friday 4/19/24 Sox@Phillies GameThread

Just now, TitoMB345 said:

Having to go from TLR to Pedro has been the most painful thing in my entire sports fandom.

Cairo wasn’t bad. He had them winning, and then they had to beat Cleveland head to head. Lost the first game and packed it in. 

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Cairo wasn’t bad. He had them winning, and then they had to beat Cleveland head to head. Lost the first game and packed it in. 

I forgot about those Cairo games.

14 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

JR is making money off of these two piece of s%*# teams playing like pieces of s%*#.  Amazing.

JR's going run his new Stadium Sorts network into the ground before it even gets off the ground. I'm not paying to watch the Bulls and Sox.  Why the Hawks would partner with this miser is puzzling.

• Like 2

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

JR's going run his new Stadium Sorts network into the ground before it even gets off the ground. I'm not paying to watch the Bulls and Sox.  Why the Hawks would partner with this miser is puzzling.

Stockholm Syndrome

• Haha 1

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Yup. It doesn't matter if they're good or not. All that matters is "they're trying"

• Haha 1