4/21 Sox @ Phils

5 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Nastrini's line today was horrid. Is he somebody to be concerned about? I mean that line is really really bad. With Mendick and Pham coming are better days ahead for the offense?

Dude it's his second start. Young pitcher let him go through this now...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, wegner said:

Sound off but saw Paris Olympics commercial....I'm probably in the minority but basketball is probably the least interesting aspect of that for me especially when they send an NBA "dream team". The reason The Miracle on Ice was special was because it was college guys.

You must not follow basketball, because the rest of the world caught up to the USA years ago. Not only that, the US doesn't send their absolute best players anymore (for various reasons), so it's not even close to the NBA Dream team era. 

Just now, Chisoxmb35 said:

You must not follow basketball, because the rest of the world caught up to the USA years ago. Not only that, the US doesn't send their absolute best players anymore (for various reasons), so it's not even close to the NBA Dream team era. 

You're right, I don't.

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Dude it's his second start. Young pitcher let him go through this now...

I agree. He didn't have his best stuff but really was getting squeezed (or is it squoze?). I would distinguish this with Soroka yesterday who looks washed up.

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Didn't Benintendi used to be a halfway decent player before he came to the White Sox?  What is it with this organization that turns everybody to s%*#?

Yes, he’s just another veteran they acquire that lost all skills as soon as they came to the Sox

2 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Didn't Benintendi used to be a halfway decent player before he came to the White Sox?  What is it with this organization that turns everybody to s%*#?

It has to be the water.