4/22: Sox @ Twins - 640CT - Cannon v. Paddack

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I asked why Sheets was playing RF in Spring Training and one poster said that it didn’t matter, it’s only ST.  I responded you know stupid Grifol is going to play Sheets in RF during the regular season sooner or later.

Unfortunately they can’t play him at 1B because the team captain with his 75 wRC+ since last July has that position on lockdown.

• Haha 1
  • Paper Bag 1

This roster just flat out sucks. Aside from the underperformers that have been here, every single Getz signing or trade is fucking terrible. 

Even if they had to cut payroll, there’s no way this was the best that could be done. It’s ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I don’t care what anyone says.  Call me a bad fan.  This is awesome.  I hope they get swept. I’m absolutely rooting for 120 losses

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 2
  • Paper Bag 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sadly sounds like there’s no shot

You don’t need to be an insider to see that there is no way Grifol isn’t fired, and soon, if this keeps up. You can’t let this run all season. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I don’t care what anyone says.  Call me a bad fan.  This is awesome.  I hope they get swept. I’m absolutely rooting for 120 losses

I’m with you.  Rooting for historically bad at this point. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

AJ is NOT holding back on Grifol

JR isn’t listening to AJ . He’s listening to John and the Legend telling him this is just something that every team goes through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

JR isn’t listening to AJ . He’s listening to John and the Legend telling him this is just something that every team goes through.

Stone Pony just called the last inning bad luck and that usually when you get three hits in an inning you score.  🤣

• Haha 2

I’m somewhat stunned that Mendick was instructed “hey why don’t you load up like that with your baseball swing” to get more power. This is like basic hitting instruction and they just made it seem like it was some shocking revelation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, T R U said:

I’m somewhat stunned that Mendick was instructed “hey why don’t you load up like that with your baseball swing” to get more power. This is like basic hitting instruction and they just made it seem like it was some shocking revelation. 

Schriffen is busting his nut over the story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Bro literally my first day of offseason BP frosh year of DIII the coach was like "you're never gonna hit for any power with that load".

You watch a lot of other teams and they have guys selling out with huge leg kicks and loads and here our guys are looking to slap a grounder into the hole opposite way.

• Like 3