4/27- Rays at Sox, 6:10

9 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Meanwhile, you are trying to hype up a player in Nicky Lopez that literally hasn’t hit in 3 years.  It’s hilarious to me and everyone else on this board.

Good lord man. How is saying Nicky Lopez has a 6-game hit streak, and a 7 game on-base streak “hyping him up”?

Look, I think Nicky Lopez sucks. I also think those streaks are at least a little noteworthy considering how much both he and the team suck.

Not everything has to be a petty argument.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I ripped on Nicky Lopez because he sucks.  He’s terrible.  End of story.  I never took a personal shot at you, but I didn’t realize that Nicky was your favorite player of all time either.

However, you are now calling me a moron, b****, and fat heinie?  Take it easy, gramps.  You’re a 60 year old geezer with maladies talking s%*# on a message board to someone who could break your hip with one half-hearted shove.

I have a great idea. Hover over my avatar, and in the box that pops, lower right corner, select "ignore", and my posts won't hurt you anymore. 

9 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I have a great idea. Hover over my avatar, and in the box that pops, lower right corner, select "ignore", and my posts won't hurt you anymore. 

I've never ignored any poster here. I also never knew how to ignore a poster to be honest. Thanks for the public service announcement..... fyi I'm still not going to ignore anyone because then I won't get the entire Soxtalk experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I've never ignored any poster here. I also never knew how to ignore a poster to be honest. Thanks for the public service announcement..... fyi I'm still not going to ignore anyone because then I won't get the entire Soxtalk experience.

I've only ignored a couple of the Baltimore guys, and some dude who brings up Trever Bauer regularly. WS2023 will be the 4th. 

6 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I've only ignored a couple of the Baltimore guys, and some dude who brings up Trever Bauer regularly. WS2023 will be the 4th. 

Fun fact about Trevor Bauer.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

It’s getting Sports Guy-level bad in terms of downgrading the enjoyability of reading through threads. 

Hey, just noticed your from Minneapolis. I booked a room not far from the Mill City Museum. I've never been to your city, anything I should know or tips about that part of town? Thanks.

• Quin locked and unpinned this topic