3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:If only we still had Reese McGuire. BluBaughs would be annihilated.
3 hours ago3 hr Hoping for the best. Hope they can win at least a game and get to a game three, where anything can and usually does happen.
3 hours ago3 hr 4 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:If only we still had Reese McGuire. BluBaughs would be annihilated.They still be STROKIN’.
2 hours ago2 hr 3 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:Haven't scored a run off him this year in 4 inningsHe blew up quite a few times in September. He's the guy we should have scored off of, but Will let Romo run and we couldn't score. Then Vargas grounded into a double play with the bases loaded.
2 hours ago2 hr We're gonna win this series. Astros aren't ready for a hot offense. Our pitching will do enough.
2 hours ago2 hr 44 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:Haven't scored a run off him this year in 4 inningsIn early September, the first four batters against him went triple, walk, out, single. And we didn’t score a run. That’s tough to do.
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, nrockway said:4pm on a week day is such a ridiculous time to be showing a playoff gameNot for meeeeeeee lol
1 hour ago1 hr https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/mlb-playoff-power-rankings-2026-from-the-astros-to-the-dodgers-which-teams-are-ready-to-go-on-a-world-series-run-015615445.htmlSox are not 12th lolStill prefer veteran Newcomb opening, but it's whatever...
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Hagen is clearly the best reliever on the team, but having him start game 1 of the playoffs is a big ask for a rookie.
1 hour ago1 hr 21 minutes ago, nrockway said:4pm on a week day is such a ridiculous time to be showing a playoff gameI bet the early bird crowd loves it.
1 hour ago1 hr I think this is a mistake, he been walking more and more batters recently, and next to giving up hits in the first inning, that's the last thing you want from your starter/openerwell let's hope he can command his pitches.I wanted Sandlin honestly
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, joejoesox said:I think this is a mistake, he been walking more and more batters recently, and next to giving up hits in the first inning, that's the last thing you want from your starter/openerwell let's hope he can command his pitches.I wanted Sandlin honestlyNewcomb and Hudson have both been even more vulnerable...house money, house moneyAstros still have reached 9/11 playoffs and just missed last year by one game at the end.
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:I bet the early bird crowd loves it.2 hours later would be ideal so I don't have to try and get off work early and have time to eat dinner and settle in for the game. Any playoff game not being at evening/night is frankly stupid. Networks not wanting to show concurrent games is just bad for the fans. Yeah they will get more people who want to watch every playoff game, but actually lose some fans during the day games because they couldn't get off work or what have you. Also they should be catering to the fans of the team itself and not these people who watch every baseball game. I'm sure there's orders of magnitude less of those people then there are people who watch every football game.
1 hour ago1 hr is Sean Burke's twitter @topshelfburkey? I'm assuming it's him, but he doesn't have many followers and will literally respond to anyone who talks to him lol
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:I bet the early bird crowd loves it.Picking my kids up from daycare/in-laws house and being charge of them most evenings, it’s definitely not ideal for me lol the 1pm would have been so much better
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.