Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Author

Attaboy Colson! Huge.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Way to work that Colson

couldn't have asked for a better start to this game..

Great eye

Brown is done 🤯

Bye Brown so nice

Holy s%*#. I can’t believe what I am watching.

Incredible they knocked out Brown in the first inning.

About as good of a start as you can dream of. Brown didn't even pitch an inning.

I thought objective #1 today would be getting Brown out early.

Can't believe they did it in the first.

Great takes from Colson to force it

Time for a HBP

Kinda tough when your ace leaves the game with an era of 40.50

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Great job Colson!!

Forced Brown out in the 1st. This couldn't have gone much better

And if Ant can get a knock here, that's practically ball game

I can’t believe it. Couldn’t have drawn this first inning up any better.

Cmon Sam, deliver the kill!

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Am I the only one who has no strike zone on Peacock?

You gotta pay for the Extra Premium Plus package to get the strike zone

After their "starter" gets knocked out in the first innings for the second day in a row, I wonder if they are regretting not keeping the extra pitcher, though if this only goes two games, it won't matter.

Astros pen is spent from yesterday

Wolson Montgomery

Just now, wegner said:

Kinda tough when your ace leaves the game with an era of 40.50

They should have blown up Brown the last time he pitched but the offense was in the blender that series. This is so good to see.

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

You gotta pay for the Extra Premium Plus package to get the strike zone

Peacock giving us the cock

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.