Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

I think Hicks has to go another inning to face 8-9-1.

Huddy to handle the 8th

Close with ???????

f***. Schultz is going to get in the game.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

  • Author

The bums Vargas and Mune need to start hitting

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Vargas needs to get out of this

Hand coming off on the swing

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

And I can admit I wasn't sold on him to start the year. Damn he has proven me wrong. He is such a gamer. You see in these playoff games who shrinks and who soars under pressure.

He's gritty and plays with a chip on his shoulder, and pressure doesn't get to him

Terrible series for Vargas.

Chase Fucking Meidroth

3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

too many innings left for Wil to overmanage

Just put in Mariano Rivera. What he’s not on the team?

this team just toys with my emotions, gonna go sit in the corner and pray they win now

  • Author

Mune Bumakami

Thank god for the role players.

Just now, joejoesox said:

this team just toys with my emotions, gonna go sit in the corner and pray they win now

definitely been a roller coaster ride..

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

The bums Vargas and Mune need to start hitting

astros probably specifically game plan for those 2 guys, and don't worry about Chase and Sam

4 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Correa is one of my most hated players of my lifetime and watching MLB

I abhorrently DESPISE the ASSBLOWS clowns, the fucking Cleveland whatever you call them, the fucking YANKMES, and the SAWKS.

There’s a chance that this could be an all hi8is revenge tour. 😆

STARTS RIGHT HERE…. THREE MORE ZEROS BOYS!!!! LETS FUCKING GO!!!

3 innings to get through and I am not sure who we have besides Schultz, Hudson, Fedde, Martin to throw

Hicks went more than 1 inning 8x in 53 appearances.

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

I abhorrently DESPISE the ASSBLOWS clowns, the fucking Cleveland whatever you call them, the fucking YANKMES, and the SAWKS.

There’s a chance that this could be an all hi8is revenge tour. 😆

STARTS RIGHT HERE…. THREE MORE ZEROS BOYS!!!! LETS FUCKING GO!!!

He's awake tonight that's for sure

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

The bums Vargas and Mune need to start hitting

Yeah, you can get away with Vargas and Mune not showing up in a 2/3 series but in a longer series, they have to produce...both just struck out 😵‍💫

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

3 innings to get through and I am not sure who we have besides Schultz, Hudson, Fedde, Martin to throw

use them all, 3 batters each, would make it difficult for their hitters to key in on a specific guy

2 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Just put in Mariano Rivera. What he’s not on the team?

or Eckersley

3 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Schultz

I could see him being today’s version of Hagen / Taylor yesterday.

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

3 innings to get through and I am not sure who we have besides Schultz, Hudson, Fedde, Martin to throw

At this point sandlin and newcomb are all in play

quite the inning, missed it with work bullshit, guess I didn't miss much.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.