Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Author
10 minutes ago, fathom said:

I do wonder if Taylor is available for an inning

Just let Fedde finish

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

3 33333333333333333333333333333333

Score one more and then let Fedde finish.

Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:

I thought we’d win. I didn’t expect it to look like this. Dominant.

It was hairy for awhile and it’s still not over.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

If Fedde can finish this game we will be fully rested and loaded for Cleveland with our pitching

Davis Martin would have a lot of rest going into the game 1

Colson's bat is so slow right now.

This is it!! A couple of runs wouldn’t hurt. 6 run lead going into the bottom of the ninth wouldn’t hurt

Bullpen 13 innings of 3 run ball. Way to steep up. Now finish it

I’d like to see Three more Sox runs then three more Astros outs!

2 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

Way to go Fedde. You brought us Vargas 2 years ago and now this inning.

I forgot about that

Stay hot, Big D!

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Colson's bat is so slow right now.

Just like they straightened out Vargas, hopefully they can straighten out Colson in Arizona. They took care of Vargas

So the Rockies had many suitors for Doyle. Whaddya know?

This team had another gear.

Want to see Vargas get a shot

Doyle has been 1 damn good pickup

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee333eeeeee3l

Teel is locked in!

C'mon Vargas, dagger these fucks

A long one here will close the deal.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.