1 hour ago1 hr Author 10 minutes ago, fathom said:I do wonder if Taylor is available for an inningJust let Fedde finish
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:I thought we’d win. I didn’t expect it to look like this. Dominant.It was hairy for awhile and it’s still not over. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by The Mighty Mite
1 hour ago1 hr If Fedde can finish this game we will be fully rested and loaded for Cleveland with our pitchingDavis Martin would have a lot of rest going into the game 1
1 hour ago1 hr This is it!! A couple of runs wouldn’t hurt. 6 run lead going into the bottom of the ninth wouldn’t hurt
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:Way to go Fedde. You brought us Vargas 2 years ago and now this inning.I forgot about that
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, chitownsportsfan said:Colson's bat is so slow right now.Just like they straightened out Vargas, hopefully they can straighten out Colson in Arizona. They took care of Vargas
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.