Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!

and I don't have TBS

they real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymore

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Just now, kitekrazy said:

and I don't have TBS

they real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymore

It's not hard to find a stream these days. You just gotta know where to look.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

and I don't have TBS

they real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymore

You need a stream?

16 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

And we have Burke for game 3.

So, is Fedde in the closer rotation?

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

So, is Fedde in the closer rotation?

I dunno man but couldnt have been a better dude out there for the final out. He was here in 2024 too.

1 minute ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

I dunno man but couldnt have been a better dude out there for the final out. He was here in 2024 too.

Got a little wistful seeing him out there for the 9th. Him, Beni and Vargs - Burke, Martin, Pham - they were there for the s%*#. God bless 'em.

16 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

and I don't have TBS

they real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymore

thetvpass.plus

Just get a different browser that has an ad blocker and you get every game you want to watch. I use Brave web browser, it's free on Google Playstore

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

20 minutes ago, ron883 said:

You need a stream?

How strong is your stream, @ron883?

  • Author
5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

How strong is your stream, @ron883?

It doesn't blast like it used to

What a day, what a season. Congrats!

1 hour ago, joejoesox said:

21 years ago, 2005 trophy can drink now!

Legally. But it’s been drinking for a solid 6 years like any good South Sider.

13 hours ago, ron883 said:

I made the gamethread yesterday and guaranteed the victory. Look what happened.

In fact, I think you're inviting bad juju into the thread by doing this. Mods, can we suspend him until the game is over?

Ahem.

No bad juju. Ron has rights until he doesn't. So far so good and I've had the guy on block for 3 years and he's been responding the entire time. I finally liked one of posts last night after a rare unhiding. Right now Ron is hot. We'll ride with him for at least one more.

30 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

No bad juju. Ron has rights until he doesn't. So far so good and I've had the guy on block for 3 years and he's been responding the entire time. I finally liked one of posts last night after a rare unhiding. Right now Ron is hot. We'll ride with him for at least one more.

Why block him? He's a troll sometimes sure, but still a Sox die hard like the rest of us.

I think of this forum as a giant dysfunctional family. There are a ton of characters, and there will always be fireworks at Thanksgiving but we all have 1 common love in the Sox.

5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Why block him? He's a troll sometimes sure, but still a Sox die hard like the rest of us.

I think of this forum as a giant dysfunctional family. There are a ton of characters, and there will always be fireworks at Thanksgiving but we all have 1 common love in the Sox.

@ron883 has reached out during trying times. Dude's golden. He's in the true Hall-of-Fame.

3 hours ago, ron883 said:

Now we gotta root for the Cubs for a potential Red Line world series

Looks like the Sox are going to be the only show in town,

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Looks like the Sox are going to be the only show in town,

Can I just say I'm a little annoyed that even though both baseball teams are in the playoffs every time I have been in the car ESPN 1000 has been talking Bears.

All I heard all year was how Will should be fired for whatever move, but the whole season was a warmup for the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

All I heard all year was how Will should be fired for whatever move, but the whole season was a warmup for the playoffs.

He managed poorly in September and blew the division

Just now, Green Line said:

He managed poorly in September and blew the division

I don't agree. It's a team of rookies, and he has little starting rotation. Manager of the Year.

And Holy s%*#!!! They're in the Playoffs, and just advanced. Maybe he knows what he's doing!!

Edited by WestEddy

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

I don't agree. It's a team of rookies, and he has little starting rotation. Manager of the Year.

Well, he's definitely going to win manager of the year. It always goes to teams that make big jumps like the Sox

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Well, he's definitely going to win manager of the year. It always goes to teams that make big jumps like the Sox

Or teams that are well managed. Like the White Sox.

Stammen or Murphy NLMoY

Venable over Cash/Vogt ALMoY

GEtz vs Tampa/CLE front offices

Milwaulee or SD for GM

32 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Or teams that are well managed. Like the White Sox.

Venable's calm demeanor worked well in a short series beset with high tension.

He's also relentlessly supportive of his players, and they obviously respect him and the vets on the team.

Bullpen choices almost perfect, especially Kay Hicks Fedde today.

Edited by caulfield12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.