Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!

Featured Replies

Brenton Doyle walking out to Zombie during game 7 of the World Series is gonna hit hard!

Turned 21 during the Series in 05. Bought my "first" beer at the ballpark as I settled in for game 1. Been a lifetime since then. Lets revisit.

  • Replies 145
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kyyle23
    Kyyle23

    Unfuckingbelievable. These kids do not know any better and I love watching it

  • PaleAleSox
    PaleAleSox

    I was a junior in college and my long term GF broke up with me a week after the World Series was over. Hope my wife doesn’t leave me now!

  • Chase ma fucking Meidrothhhhj

8 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Been talked about since hispanic heritage night - i think this makes him 1/8 Mexican? I dont know how this math works tho

Ah ok, thanks or gracias 😄

19 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

Hunter Brown lifetime 6-0 2.39 era vs Sox in regular season.

Hunter Brown lifetime 0-1 40.50 era vs Sox in playoffs.

Don't tell me what someone pitched....tell me when they pitched it.

44 minutes ago, Green Line said:

For real, he will. Long live our Chairman!!

Ok, are you related to Reinsdorf? Be honest

17 minutes of clubhouse cellies , cigars and interviews.

Also Colson said "One step closer" and I posted that Linkin Park music video yesterday after game one !

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

3 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Ok, are you related to Reinsdorf? Be honest

Absolutely not. I like to see lifelong fans rewarded.

For the record, the players chanted Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! on the field in Houston tonight.

15 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Been talked about since hispanic heritage night - i think this makes him 1/8 Mexican? I dont know how this math works tho

…only if he has 8 grandparents 😆

5 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Absolutely not. I like to see lifelong fans rewarded.

For the record, the players chanted Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! on the field in Houston tonight.

I don't hate Reinsdorf per se but overall he's been notoriously cheap, and had it not been that the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Bulls would be still looking for their first chip but anyways...hope he opens up the wallet and get us some legit starters next season

As always, f*** off Boston

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I don't hate Reinsdorf per se but overall he's been notoriously cheap, and had it not been that the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Bulls would be still looking for their first chip but anyways...hope he opens up the wallet and get us some legit starters next season

I don't think JR's cheap; I think he is very prudent. When the team's bad, he tightens the belt and they suck worse. When they're good, KW/Hahn had a bad read on his intentions and spent irrationally. I'm really interested in how Getz addresses the holes after this current post-season run.

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

As always, f*** off Boston

Yeah, f*** em

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Lookin pretty spry, can probably go another 10 or 20 years.

He definitely doesn’t look like a 90 year old. Maybe he shares longevity notes with Shatner

As long as Ishbia’s option to buy really does kick in by 2034, Jerry can live to 120.

Just now, 77 Hitmen said:

He definitely doesn’t look like a 90 year old. Maybe he shares longevity notes with Shatner

As long as Ishbia’s option to buy really does kick in by 2034, Jerry can live to 120.

When i saw him do the Kittle wedding earlier this year i thought "This guy's gonna live longer than me, isn't he" What's the George Carlin quote? It's a big club and we aint in it

55 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Fedde was fired all the way up

He hit 98.1 to Paredes, fastest pitch he's thrown since returning to MLB

I saw that pitch on the gun and had to do a double take. Stuff definitely looked bigger and better tonight.

1 hour ago, Green Line said:

For real, he will. Long live our Chairman!!

Long live Antonacci!

Is there no video of the bench reaction to Chase's home run?

11 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Is there no video of the bench reaction to Chase's home run?

45 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I don't hate Reinsdorf per se but overall he's been notoriously cheap, and had it not been that the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Bulls would be still looking for their first chip but anyways...hope he opens up the wallet and get us some legit starters next season

Given his history I wouldn't count on it. He feels rightly or wrongly giving long term big money deals to pitchers is an unnecessary gamble.

You can argue and say he's right in his thinking.

The problem is, and has been, most of the other teams the Sox are competing against don't feel that way which puts them at a big disadvantage.

Plus the failure of the minor league system to keep pitchers healthy complicates matters.

And as I posted last week a good friend has lunch with JR recently and JR said that because of the labor situation he doesn't do anything when those situations come up.

I don't even know if teams will be allowed to do anything before the lockout starts anyway, they may be told 'off the record' don't sign, trade or do anything until the new labor deal is hammered out.

I remember CST having a little tidbit about the scouting/video team being hard at work with their series prep going into Houston

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.