1 hour ago1 hr You know CLE will go Messick G1 and Gavin G2.Then you are on to the Griffin/Bibee spot.Thankfully bulllpen can recharge on Sunday Tuesday Friday...
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:You know CLE will go Messick G1 and Gavin G2.Then you are on to the Griffin/Bibee spot.Thankfully bulllpen can recharge on Sunday Tuesday Friday...Yeah I just saw the schedule and it's a big advantage for us.We can start Martin in game 1 on Saturday and then go to Burke for game 2 on full rest since that's on Monday. Then we can go Kay or Fedde in game 3 and bullpen game for game 4. We can even choose between Burke and Martin for game 5.
1 hour ago1 hr 19 minutes ago, fathom said:Being reported on Twitter that Chris Murphy will be the openerThat I think would be a mistake.
1 hour ago1 hr 29 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:You know CLE will go Messick G1 and Gavin G2.Then you are on to the Griffin/Bibee spot.Thankfully bulllpen can recharge on Sunday Tuesday Friday...Enjoy game 3 with your dad.
55 minutes ago55 min 6 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Enjoy game 3 with your dad.That would be pretty difficult.He passed away in 1999...but he brought me to all the games I could handle as a teenager, even though he really wasn't a big baseball fan himself.My most poignant memories are actually driving over from the QCities with one of my best friends and his father (huge Sox fan, passed away at 77 to Lewy-Body Dementia) to so many weekend games in the summertime.
44 minutes ago44 min 8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:That would be pretty difficult.He passed away in 1999...but he brought me to all the games I could handle as a teenager, even though he really wasn't a big baseball fan himself.My most poignant memories are actually driving over from the QCities with one of my best friends and his father (huge Sox fan, passed away at 77 to Lewy-Body Dementia) to so many weekend games in the summertime.Okay, I thought you said you were coming to the states to see the first post-season game with your dad. I really was rooting for that.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.