Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This series is NOT going back to Cleveland

  • Eddy, the fact that I'm Sam's great-uncle admittedly makes me both partial to him and defensive of him. But with that acknowledged and understood-- and in view of the pretty harsh nature of some of

  • Gotta feel sorry for a team that lived on miracle comebacks. Boo effing hoo. But anyone think that Taylor had nothing and got away with it?

Posted Images

I love Sammy but why is he out there in the 8th still?

No walks. Don't give them life

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Grich catches that. Time to consider sam at DH.

Can we do a double switch?

Antonacci is a bad outfielder. Why is he out there?

He hasn’t judged a fly ball well at this park all year

Hope it's Saturday version of Grant

Amazing job by Burke. Would have loved to see him finish it, but you can't complain about 14 batters retired in a row.

Come on Taylor, shut them down. Don't roll one to Adell

I don't like bringing in Taylor here. CLE got so many looks at him on Saturday. Playing with fire.

gunshy about it getting past him

Please don’t hang one to Adell

Hope Grant is not toast tonight, he threw a lot of pitches Saturday

Edited by Soxfest

Just now, Colome's Hat said:

Can we do a double switch?

Not with a DH. You would lose it.

Perfect timing for calling the pen.

Just now, hi8is said:

I love Sammy but why is he out there in the 8th still?

Because we pinch Grichuk for Bennie. Which worked. But still. Next CBA, rules about DH's need to change

Just now, fathom said:

He hasn’t judged a fly ball well at this park all year

And he has a noodle arm. It’s going to burn them sooner or later. I guess it just did.

I don't like this. I would have gone with Burke. Oh well. Get it done Grant.

I would have given Burke a shot at Adel but what do I know

Sheesh....inning should have been over, and we get a freakin' Jo Adell RBI Triple...

Damnit.

Fucking Antonacci

Just now, 2Deep said:

I would have given Burke a shot at Adel but what do I know

Yep. He got the out with a legit LF.

Sam. Sam. Sam.

no way Peters doesn't have that

last misread got in his head

Edited by caulfield12

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.