Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Blago is a Cubs fan

Not anymore. He's a changed man since getting out of prison. Reformed.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HoosierSox
    HoosierSox

    Get that Cubs filth out of here.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    Gross

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.

17 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Maybe there was a benefit to losing the division. That's easily out at the Rate.

4 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Not anymore. He's a changed man since getting out of prison. Reformed.

He didn't go to jail for being a Cubs fan

  • Author
8 minutes ago, wegner said:

I am going to guess that they go Martin after Newcomb.

Is Martin ready? I know he's been dealing with some calf soreness. I think we're more likely to see Schultz and Fedde.

31 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I really wish I was in town for the game.

Look at Mr. Money Bags!

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Is Martin ready? I know he's been dealing with some calf soreness. I think we're more likely to see Schultz and Fedde.

I would think they would have left him off roster this round if he wasn't close to being ready.

Could go Sandlin.

6 hours ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

ron, were you dropped on your head as a child?

1 hour ago, wegner said:

I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.

Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;)

12 minutes ago, chw42 said:

He didn't go to jail for being a Cubs fan

You know whose justice department prosecuted him right?

10 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Is Martin ready? I know he's been dealing with some calf soreness. I think we're more likely to see Schultz and Fedde.

NO

46 minutes ago, wegner said:

I am gonna go with Mandy Patinkin for the ?

Inigo Montoya added to that list?? Hell Yeah.

He narrated the World Series dvd

6 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;)

Big Tent Fandom

Shapiro?

Honestly thought someone was implying Netanyahu was a white Sox fan which is a terrifying thought.

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Shapiro?

Obama or Buehrle

6 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;)

I actually absolutely love talking to other Sox fans around me at a game or even just around town. And I also love that I know nothing about that person's politics, etc and that we are just bonding over something that we love. Maybe that is too simplistic of thinking, but I don't really care.

4 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Obama or Buehrle

Dalton Bob

7 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Obama or Buehrle

Thome in a Sox jersey to troll Cleveland fans

7 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Obama or Buehrle

Obama and Oprah.

It's Hawk

3 minutes ago, Lightly Folded said:

Obama and Oprah.

If she throws a strike all fans seated in Section 158 win a car!

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Shapiro?

Gene Honda:

"Southside, Stand Up! Now throwing out the first pitch, your BUDDY, John Schriffennnnnn!"

Grant Taylor will throw out the first pitch....and then throw a complete game shutout and we will call it a 9 inning save instead of a Win because that sounds more cool.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.