3 hours ago3 hr It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.
3 hours ago3 hr Author 11 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.Ah, you must be watching the game at The Jackhammer too.
2 hours ago2 hr According to wiki, Ronnie Van Zandt of. Lynyrd Skynyrd was into baseball and a White Sox fan. If he had lived maybe he would be singing the national anthem Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by Melton1972
2 hours ago2 hr Where is the Pope currently?Obama is likely too busy campaigning...but ALCS or WS might factor in.Oprah?Ishbia and family lol? Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
2 hours ago2 hr 3 hours ago, joejoesox said:Look at Mr. Money Bags!When I was young I had time and no money. When you're old you have less time and more money. But even a Chicago bar would be better.
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.That's what I love about my neighborhood.
2 hours ago2 hr 10 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)I smell Cub stink!
1 hour ago1 hr 13 minutes ago, Green Line said:why is nucomb startingOver Hagen?Ask Venable.Probably their 5 or 6-1 record with him as opener.Doesn't want the rookie to be overwhelmed by the sitation, although few signs of that happening so far. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by caulfield12
1 hour ago1 hr Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fencesKeep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bombDefinitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of course
1 hour ago1 hr Please end this tomorrow so we don't have to deal with Messick and possibly Williams again. I am worried they are hyping up the crowd so much and they are going to come out pressing
1 hour ago1 hr 75 and sunny tomorrow. Perfect weather for a Cleveland ass kicking and first home clinch in 120 years! Lord I wish I could be there tomorrow. I’ve got tix to ALCS game 4 though. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by AntMan26
1 hour ago1 hr 14 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fencesKeep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bombDefinitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of courseThe "Celibate for Sean" shirts are sending me.
21 minutes ago21 min 1 hour ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fencesKeep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bombDefinitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of courseIm really not worried about that with this crew.
18 minutes ago18 min 1 hour ago, AntMan26 said:75 and sunny tomorrow. Perfect weather for a Cleveland ass kicking and first home clinch in 120 years!Lord I wish I could be there tomorrow. I’ve got tix to ALCS game 4 though.So you get to see the next clincher.....nice Edited 17 minutes ago17 min by wegner
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.