1 hour ago1 hr 15 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:Not the Sox doing, in fact they probably had nothing to say in the matter. TV dictates all.Sure, I'm not complaining about the Sox, just the way the league sets this up.
1 hour ago1 hr 7 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Man he does not sound good. He sounds very slow, and struggling.In this clip, I thought he sounded pretty bad but then was pleasantly surprised with his home run call so maybe he's still got a little bit of juice in him. But he's 85 and has lived pretty hard. I've wondered/worried about how he's doing.
53 minutes ago53 min 16 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Man he does not sound good. He sounds very slow, and struggling.For 85 he sounds fine. Clearly not the man he was, but 85 is 85.
47 minutes ago47 min Just got out of work. Can’t wait to sit down and watch this one. I have three words of wisdom I would like to emphatically share with all of my fellow SoxTalkers.LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Edited 46 minutes ago46 min by AntMan26
44 minutes ago44 min 8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:For 85 he sounds fine. Clearly not the man he was, but 85 is 85.I don't want it to be true, dude is a hero of mine. But he was struggling for definite sections of his thoughts. When Hawk goes, it will break me. Like losing a family member.
43 minutes ago43 min On the train home from work with time to spare so I don’t miss anything. Let’s fucking go fellas. Win today and we are fucking for Sean tonight.
21 minutes ago21 min I've only been watching the ESPN play by play and not the game. It's been working so I will keep it going.
11 minutes ago11 min 7 minutes ago, Baron said:I've only been watching the ESPN play by play and not the game. It's been working so I will keep it going.Since the playoffs started, I have only followed on gameday and the Len and DJ radio feed.....I'll check out the highlights and the celebration later. I'm not superstitious, you're superstitious 😎
10 minutes ago10 min 43 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:For 85 he sounds fine. Clearly not the man he was, but 85 is 85.Agree
5 minutes ago5 min 6 minutes ago, wegner said:Since the playoffs started, I have only followed on gameday and the Len and DJ radio feed.....I'll check out the highlights and the celebration later.I'm not superstitious, you're superstitious 😎We just need to win. I need an anxiety break.
2 minutes ago2 min 2 minutes ago, Baron said:We just need to win. I need an anxiety break.I’ve been loving these days off after a win
2 minutes ago2 min 51 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:For 85 he sounds fine. Clearly not the man he was, but 85 is 85.There had been rumors on social media for a few years he was in really bad shape. Glad to hear he’s still willing to talk with the media.
Just now1 min 41 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:I don't want it to be true, dude is a hero of mine. But he was struggling for definite sections of his thoughts. When Hawk goes, it will break me. Like losing a family member.I agree that he definitely sounded his age. The guy should get a statue at the ballpark someday.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.