13 hours ago13 hr 20 minutes ago, wegner said:I'm gonna guess FiskThat would be pretty sick he's gotta be getting up there and might not be many of these chances left.
13 hours ago13 hr Just now, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereTakatsu and the Gong toohe has been close to Mune from the beginning
13 hours ago13 hr 14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Hate those celebs like John Cusack that want to have it both ways. Pick a side!I mean you kind of get all those Bulls' guys, they have to appear due to JR.I was at a Sox game once where they showed Cusack in his suite on the big screen and he was very loudly booed.
13 hours ago13 hr 12 minutes ago, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereGreat call. That would be sick as well. Shingo has been around a bit, but I was wondering where the hell is Tad? His throw is an iconic play. Hope he's doing well. Edited 13 hours ago13 hr by chitownsportsfan
12 hours ago12 hr Ichiban Records?The label's name, "ichi-ban", is Japanese for "number one" or "first one", an expression commonly used in Japan to mean the best.Bankruptcy 1999. Now under EMI. Edited 12 hours ago12 hr by caulfield12
11 hours ago11 hr So is all the helicopter activity above Chicago today for Obama’s appearance tomorrow?
11 hours ago11 hr I would prefer no politicians. MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).
10 hours ago10 hr 15 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:I would prefer no politicians.MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).What about MJ himself…
8 hours ago8 hr 2 hours ago, nitetrain8601 said:There's only one answer - Hawk HarrelsonMERCYYYY!Better yet Harrelson and Paciorek/Wimpy together.Just checked, Tom's around 80 years old and Harrelson 85 now.Time flies.Even Ozzie is 62. Edited 8 hours ago8 hr by caulfield12
6 hours ago6 hr 7 hours ago, Whisox05 said:Forgot Manny Ramirez Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by Stinky Stanky
4 hours ago4 hr 6 hours ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:I would prefer no politicians.MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).Fisk made his feelings known when he entered the HOF with a Red Sox cap on his plaque.
2 hours ago2 hr Caleb throwing out the first pitch would be awesome and goddamn would that piss off cubs fans who have claimed him 😂
1 hour ago1 hr Other than the standard Obama/Pope answers.Jordan? Obviously rocking a #45 black jersey.
1 hour ago1 hr 25 minutes ago, Quin said:Other than the standard Obama/Pope answers.Jordan? Obviously rocking a #45 black jersey.I'm rocking the 45 MJ jersey to the park today. Maybe I'm throwing out the 1st pitch?
1 hour ago1 hr 3 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:Fisk made his feelings known when he entered the HOF with a Red Sox cap on his plaque.He was a team ambassador I watched a game with him around 2017 I think
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:I'm rocking the 45 MJ jersey to the park today. Maybe I'm throwing out the 1st pitch?The place would explode if it was him. He doesn't give a damn about Chicago though.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.