Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

Sox not used to the stage lights. No excuses next time.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

He just can’t elevate with authority

Has he pulled a fly ball since the injury? That was responsible for most of his success this year.

I blame Seven Nation Army

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

I blame Seven Nation Army

Yea get that god awful bullshit out of here

I put Saturday's game at 50/50. Burke looked good his last start. Our team is apparently better away during the playoffs. Anything can happen.

Imagine if we got clay holmes or foster griffin

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Dude, our pitchers are all burnt out. It doesn't matter who the f*** is managing them. I call Venable out all the time, but this is on Getz for getting no pitching help during the deadline.

They made chicken salad with chicken s%*# for 4 games, but eventually, it was gonna blow up on them. I thought it would be in the ALCS, but I guess we probably won't even get that.

Feels like Vargas doesn't hit homeruns anymore.

Please tell me the Sox reps didn’t complain to the announcers that Castillo’s injury has caused this

God these announcers are the worst. They don't know s%*#

Lets score 6 in the bottom of the 9th and walk it off

8 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Definitely.

Braden has left quite a few balls get by him in RF, mostly by diving and failing to keep the ball in front of him.. he has shown a very good arm though.

Just now, chw42 said:

They made chicken salad with chicken s%*# for 4 games, but eventually, it was gonna blow up on them. I thought it would be in the ALCS, but I guess we probably won't even get that.

They can win on Saturday. It's anybody's game IMO.

Just now, ron883 said:

Feels like Vargas doesn't hit homeruns anymore.

Because he can't lift the ball when he pulls it.

1 minute ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

Imagine if we got clay holmes or foster griffin

Or Peralta

9 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Cost of tickets and disappointment of losses may not be back

The team owes the fans...get it done on Saturday...then get smoked by TB 😆

Just now, sin city sox fan said:

Lets score 6 in the bottom of the 9th and walk it off

Bring back Avisail!

3 minutes ago, Lightly Folded said:

And that implosion was manufactured on Venable’s watch.

Yeah it’s a shame Will couldn’t turn his tired/bad pitchers into fresh/good pitchers.

What an absolute putz.

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

I blame Seven Nation Army

Horrific. Jack White sucks

Just now, fathom said:

Or Peralta

We probably wouldn't have fixed Peralta like the Rays did.

Depressing night. Getting drunk Saturday at a wedding no matter what happens with the sox.

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

I blame Seven Nation Army

I blame that Belmont kid

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

God these announcers are the worst. They don't know s%*#

They struggled all night to say anything interesting whatsoever

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

I put Saturday's game at 50/50. Burke looked good his last start. Our team is apparently better away during the playoffs. Anything can happen.

Sox can only win road games in these playoffs which means we will win the World Series without winning a home 😆

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.