1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Capn12 said:Huh? They are burning Gavin Williams in the 9th inning?Is this a bullpen day for him? Teams are starting to throw guys in the game on their bullpen day.
1 hour ago1 hr 10 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Clay Holmes crapped the bed so bad that his manager refused to use him. And I wanted Holmes. But he was bad in September for the cubs.Honestly I didn't know that. Just figured he was better than Castillo
1 hour ago1 hr We’ve seen this team put up a 7 spot in an inning this year. Do it again kids. f*** Cleveland.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, hi8is said:We’ve seen this team put up a 7 spot in an inning this year. Do it again kids. f*** Cleveland.I'll take 4 for a start and we can go from there
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, white sox 80 said:Imagine if they didn't have the infield in top of the 6th.Why was it in to begin with
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Capn12 said:Huh? They are burning Gavin Williams in the 9th inning?This makes little sense but I'll take it....do they not trust him in Game 5?
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, chw42 said:I was really hoping a trip to the ALCS would prompt them to spend on starters.Right or wrong JR feels giving quality pitchers big money long term deals is wrong.Unfortunately the rest of baseball doesn't see it that way so that attitude screws the Sox big time.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.