Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Atta-boy Billy! Someone is going to be an unlikely hero today… Doyle is a solid pick for that.

DOWN WITH DOYLE!

  • Replies 866
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • Bob Sacamano
    Bob Sacamano

    one week later “God, it’s me again”

1 hour ago, Southwest Sider said:

they're just due for a mediocre pitching game.

And we’re due for a double digit offensive showing!!!

3 minutes ago, hi8is said:

LETS!!!

FUCKING!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!

Can’t argue the lineup or the starting pitcher. Spare bats and gloves on the bench to help out in the later innings so no excuses. Let it all loose and silence that piece of s%*# town for good! GO GO YOU WHITE SOX!

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

And we’re due for a double digit offensive showing!!!

Sox are due for one of them Crooked Numbers

33 minutes ago, Jake said:

I see nothing but punishment awaiting in the ALCS, so there's not that much riding on this other than you hate to blow a 2-0 lead and hate to lose to your talentless division rival. Either way, the money is in the bank for a really amazing and fun season. Hope there's at least one more fun moment in store.

yeah, the main thing that'd suck at this point would be blowing a 2-0 lead heading home. Plus giving up 18 runs in two games to these guys. At this point, I'm resigned to the idea that the Sox are huge underdogs in this game as we've giving the Guardians a huge amount of momentum and our pitching smoke and mirrors approach seems to have reached its limit. That doesn't mean I don't think they can win, but odds are in Cleveland's favor.

I don't see either team getting past the Rays, but it would be nice to make it to the ALCS for only the 4th time in 57 years.

Edited by 77 Hitmen

12 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Taylor.

And hopefully nobody gets to second and / or Teel and Taylor clean up the tipping since the Guards had both location and selection on him last time.

Picked up some Brat Stop brats (jalapeño cheddar and garlic) in Kenosha to grill during the game on my way back from visiting my son at college up in Green Bay. Pairing the brats with numerous Spotted Cows. Sox better win this fucking game.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

if OU (dad's school) can beat #1 Texas without an offense, then the Sox can take down the Rays w/o starting pitching

Edited by caulfield12

50 minutes ago, Jake said:

I see nothing but punishment awaiting in the ALCS, so there's not that much riding on this other than you hate to blow a 2-0 lead and hate to lose to your talentless division rival. Either way, the money is in the bank for a really amazing and fun season. Hope there's at least one more fun moment in store.

Take the extra revenue, playoff share, and experience, even if you get swept by Tampa.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Take the extra revenue, playoff share, and experience, even if you get swept by Tampa.

paying down Castillo

okay sure T.Sato or S.Suzuki into RF/DH

better than the $$$ going to Guards

+ another week in the national media spotlight behind LAD/Brewers

The first 2 games of this series the Sox had smart patient at bats to begin both games,and they went the other way . we need that tonight . and Burke needs the game of his life.

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Take the extra revenue, playoff share, and experience, even if you get swept by Tampa.

Two more home playoff games are always welcomed, a third in the ALCS would be incredible for this WSox team against a talented TB team

2 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Just walked in on my wife with another man.

Needless to say, I'm distraught. I thought she was loyal. The betrayal is painful.

She told me she was Celibate for Sean, and now I know thats simply not true.

@WhiteSox2023 Where's the pic

Benintendi at DH, they aren't serious

Win or die trying.

2 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Just walked in on my wife with another man.

Needless to say, I'm distraught. I thought she was loyal. The betrayal is painful.

She told me she was Celibate for Sean, and now I know thats simply not true.

6 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

@WhiteSox2023 Where's the pic

Good lord, how did I miss this post?

@Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her, did you at least stay long enough to watch me finish?

IMG_7278.jpg

Edited by WhiteSox2023

Guess I'll spend my joy or heartbreak with you all. LETS FUCKING GO

17 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Benintendi at DH, they aren't serious

The game hasn't even started yet don't start your dumb bullshit.

Let's freaking go!!

13 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Ozzie being an ass on the pregame show

What’s he saying

Have to throw strikes. Have good ABs

Let’s fucking gooooo!!!!!!! Either way tonight ends up the season has been one to remember….its been fun boys! Let’s keep this ride going though!!!

4 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

What’s he saying

Chuck said Burke can become a legend tonight and ozzie laughed. He said its just 1 game.

4 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

What’s he saying

Nothing crazy. Chuck was saying if Burke shoves today he will be a legend…Ozzie disagrees

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.