Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

Two good at bats. Might be a good idea to bunt

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

Peters and Sam are the only guys who have looked like they have a chance against Williams.

1 minute ago, The Grinder said:

He's making us look like a bunch of idiots

Well they do like to use that term to describe themselves.

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Great pitching usually beats good hitting

White Sox have not been close to elite hitting against the best pitchers most teams don't

I’m talking the entire series….not just tonight…the bats couldn’t get the big hit when it mattered

2 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:

I feel like I’m watching the 1998 Kerry Wood game.

That guy was getting a 1998 Jerry West Wrigley Field strike zone.

Edited by The Beast

A Chase bloop + Colson homer would be great

8 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Williams sat too long. Wheels are gonna come off right here.

I wish. Probably not unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Why would you ever fire the hitting coach of the highest scoring team?

this type of offense doesn't work vs good pitching, you need to get these guys to change their approach yet they continue to do the exact same thing every single at bat

Bannister would have made Williams into a good reliever

They are gonna get him in the 6th. Bloop and a blast

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Great pitching usually beats good hitting

White Sox have not been close to elite hitting against the best pitchers most teams don't

A lot of our damage have come against bad pitchers this year. We usually struggle against the elite pitchers.

Edited by chw42

1 minute ago, Quin said:

A Chase bloop + Colson homer would be great

A blowjob from Sydney Sweeney would be great too

At bats this inning have been much better. Next inning is probably his last

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

You ... want Braden at SS?

No, I was mistaken. I was thinking Acuna. Corrected my original post.

Just now, chw42 said:

A lot of our damage have come against bad pitchers this year We usually struggle against the elite pitchers.

So does every team... that's why they're elite...

2 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

IT WASN'T IN THE ZONE!

But it was middle in. Middle out would have been a fly ball to LF. Note that I wrote out of the zone OR middle in not AND middle in.

1 minute ago, HeGetzUs said:

I’m talking the entire series….not just tonight…the bats couldn’t get the big hit when it mattered

Meidroth and Vargas in game 3, BMont in game 4

Embarrassing by Chase

This is the most pathetic offensive showing I have ever seen.

We're fucked

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Bannister would have made Williams into a good reliever

Williams was not that good in the past 2 years despite having great stuff. It definitely took him some time for him to develop.

Chase loves swinging at pitches that almost hit him

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

A blowjob from Sydney Sweeney would be great too

No politics, no wars, just sports

Gavin Williams has turned into the best pitcher in the world.

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

You ... want Braden at SS?

He'd have the range of the Millenium Bean

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.