Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/26 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 04:57 AM)
Willie, you couldn't play SS to save your life.  You suck and you are going back to the minors when Frank is healthy.  Goodbye.

f*** off. Where were you when Ozuna booted the ball at third?

Go suck a fat one.

EDIT: You know what, I'm gonna drop it. Shouldn't have even posted it. And I realize you're gonna b**** me out. My apologies, it was a spur of the moment reaction.

I'm pissed.

Edited by CWSGuy406

He was trying to do to much.

Hes a 2nd who was trying to make a gold glove SS play.

OMG blame him for the fact Ozzie put him there.

Pretty sad. It would be like blaming a every day player for giving up a home run if hes called in to pitch.

SB

FIRST OF ALL I AM GONNA GO TO OAKLAND AND BEAT THE s*** OUT OF OZZIE WITH WHATEVER THE f*** IS AVAILABLE. THEN I AM GONNA GET TWO BIG BLACK MEN AND HAVE THE PIN DYE UP TO A WALL AND GET POLITTE TO THROW 100000 f***ING FAST BALLS AT HIS NUTS, I WOULD PAD HIS HEAD BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO KILL THE f***ER, TOO MUCH MONEY TO JUST DIE ON US. I WOULD CHOP OF BRUCE FROEMING'S PENIS WITH A MACHETE AND SHOVE IT DOWN HIS THROAT AND MAKE HIM SWALLOW IT.

MORE LATER.

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:57 PM)
Look on the bright side.

16-5 ain't half bad.

If this was the first game I've watched this year I'd swear it was 5 and 16 if we were lucky. Man, just gotta remember this is one game.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
Willie Harris is an absolute mental dumbass.  He tries to act like hot s***, but when he's between the lines, he has his head up his ass.

I still remember that dumbass at Soxfest, rapping to himself acting all cool. All I kept on saying is Jon Garland and Willie Harris do I really want to wait in this line for an autograph.