Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/26 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:59 PM)
FIRST OF ALL I AM GONNA GO TO OAKLAND AND BEAT THE s*** OUT OF OZZIE WITH WHATEVER THE f*** IS AVAILABLE. THEN I AM GONNA GET TWO BIG BLACK MEN AND HAVE THE PIN DYE UP TO A WALL AND GET POLITTE TO THROW 100000 f***ING FAST BALLS AT HIS NUTS, I WOULD PAD HIS HEAD BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO KILL THE f***ER, TOO MUCH MONEY TO JUST DIE ON US. I WOULD CHOP OF BRUCE FROEMING'S PENIS WITH A MACHETE AND SHOVE IT DOWN HIS THROAT AND MAKE HIM SWALLOW IT.

MORE LATER.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting damn man, calm down, its just one game, we're still the best team in baseball. :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosoxretro: :gosox4:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
Thank you Willie for showing us how worthless you truly are.  You suck so bad it hurts.  Ground ball and retard pulls an ole.  Now lets go into the wayback machine, yes to Sunday where he booted another one.  Thank you crotch rot Willie. 

This is why we lose in Cali.  Retarded crappy defense.  Dropping balls, kicking balls, balks.  Crap on a stick.

Shove it...Willie is playing a new position and made an error. He has played hard every game his entire career with the Sox. Knock his production all you want but you act as if he's sucking. Last I looked he's actually playing well.

And as far as Dye goes, look he dropped the ball...but he had good fundementals (had his hand out to shield it and he just misread it). s*** happens.

This is just an ugly game and will likely be an ugly loss. The defense has gone to hell the past couple days (that 4 error game or wahtever it was in KC and now this..ugh).

Its the type of game the team needs to keep them honest. They play like royal s*** and this can be a wakeup call. They gotta step it up and keep improving. I mean it was bound to happen so why not lose a game where you just totally blow it with your own fundementals (that way the issue can be forced yet again and they can get their s*** back together).

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:00 AM)
Willie sucks you tool.  He just made an error at 2nd base against the Royals to almost blow a game.  He can't play 2B or SS.  Keep trying to defend the loser.  It's pitiful. :lol:

See my edit. I crossed the line. My apologies.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
well, it isn't exactly Willie's fault that hes playing a tough position he doesn't normally play.

But this game is as big a gift as you'll see...

Actually didnt he play SS a ton of times during ST and didnt he start out as a SS. Lets stop the Willie apologists before they start. He is crap. He does nothing but tease you with great speed.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:01 PM)
Actually didnt he play SS a ton of times during ST and didnt he start out as a SS.  Lets stop the Willie apologists before they start.  He is crap.  He does nothing but tease you with great speed.

Agreed

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
Can we trade Willie for someone who can actually play SS and not just imitate a SS.

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
Take Buerhle off there and add Ozzie

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
Willie Harris is an absolute mental dumbass.  He tries to act like hot s***, but when he's between the lines, he has his head up his ass.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
Dye needs to be benched.  Willie  needs to be rebenched.

You know what you guys are absolutely right, lets get a new f***in taem. These guys f***in suck lets get rid of all these ass holes. They're 16 and 5 can you believe this f***in s***. What a bunch of f***in losers. :headshake

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:01 PM)
ALSO, THESE f***ING OAKLAND FANS NEED TO BE SHOT IN THE f***ING HEAD SO THAT THEY CANNOT EVER COME BACK.

These are the wierdest fans in all of baseball.

Waving flags out in the OF, wearing masks and crap. Just wierd. The dude who bangs the bongos at Injun field is more sane.

QUOTE(bigred3535 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:01 AM)
I absolutely and unequivocally hate Willie Harris right now. This inning should be over. Everyone's played badly tonight, but Willie Harris shall take the brunt of my aggression.

Willie didn't have a play on that grounder. The bases would have still been loaded, so I'm not going to blame Willie for losing this game. I hope Ozzie and Dye go out and get drunk tonight, and are too hungover to play tomorrow.

Guys, It's just one game. RELAX!! Yes, we had a melt down but it's still only one game. We can still win the series. Oakland has needed help from Us and from the Umps to even be in this game. This type of game is the reason it's nice to have a 5 game lead in the division.

We'll win the series Tomorrow.