what sox gear did you get for christmas

thedoctor

i was awesomely suprised, i had to wait for all my sox stuff for christmas because my mom needs ideas...haha,

anyhoo-

Sox Pride DVD - a lil disappointing

WS DVD

WS Champs hat

White sox WS champs hat

White sox shot glass, world series style

white sox tree ornament...

white sox framed collage picture

that's it...awesome thou

Edited by bmags

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEHE...White Sox World Series Bowling Ball...its pretty freaking awesome I will have to post a picture. Limited Edition to 500...have to decide if it gets displayed at my place or if I use it as my new spare ball...But it is SWEEEETT.

And I got a hoodie and a few collector's books. But the Bowling ball = teh awesome. :headbang

Well so far this year I've gotten an authentic White Sox Jersey, an authentic White Sox Jacket, and about a week ago I got sent an official White Sox World Series Champs T-Shirt from a nice old guy my Dad worked with in Glendale who used to live in Chicago, and he's sent a hat on the way as well, which was extremely nice of him. :)

I got:

Sox Pride DVD

Sox World Champs Monopoly

A world champs poster

2 world champs framed pictures

3 world champion t-shirts

1 pair of sox boxers

a white sox world champion stocking

a white sox ball head to go on my car's entena

a world series champion flag to hang on my car window

and a 2005 world champion banner

Sox pride DVD

& MLB 2k5 World Series edition

Damn I got a lot of stuff!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all GO SOX!

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 25, 2005 -> 05:47 AM)
I got to open my hanukah presents on friday and I'll open my christmas presents this morning though my mom already bought me a split season ticket package for christmas.  For hanukah I got 4 sox t's, a sox sweatshirt, the sox pride dvd, a sox wallet, sox monopoly, the world series card set, a sox plaque, and a Jenks jersey.  All sox stuff, it was perfect.  My dad likes me much more now that I'm at college. :lol:

So besides this and the split season ticket package my mom got me, she also made me this book with all the newspaper clippings from the playoffs, it's actually very well done, it's very cool.

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 26, 2005 -> 12:41 PM)
I got the tribune book last night and it's my favorite of the books/magazines so far.

There are some great pics in there, no doubt. Konerko's homerun againt Lackey is by far my favorite pic. Everyone in the stadium is still focused on Konerko and he is watching the ball take off, you can even see the laces on the ball.

My girlfriend got me two framed things:

-Very large framed photo of the pre-game ceremony before game 1 of the world series. It's taken from the upper deck behind the plate and the flag is stretched across the outfields with both teams along the base lines. It's really sweet.

-A picture taken near Buckingham fountain that has the fountain on the left side and the building with "Sox win" on the building on the right.

My Cousin went to Game 2 Of the World Series and Bought me The official program, and a World Series Pennant...On the Pennant were the autographs of the Starting Linup, and the Program was signed by The 5 starting pitchers.... And then there was the one last thing that i was asking him all year for.....to take me to at least one game.....and i finally got it...opening Day for the 2006 expidition.... :santabye

JiYea!!!

2 Sox Sweaters (1 world series champs black Parade-style sweater, 1 grey Sox hooded sweater), brand new game-style Sox Hat (my old one was falling apart during the W.S. and will now only be worn for championship series), and of course, the Sox Monopoly game.

I got my WS Champs hat & T Shirt a few weeks ago as "early birthday presents"

The Fiance also got a Sox shirt from my family.

I got a couple more things actually.

An etched baseball display case that is just awesome. I can't wait to fill it.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle_cluster?...scoring=p&hl=en

I also got the engraved world champs baseball bat #216 of 5000, with all of the autographs and box scores etched into the bat.

http://www.onlinesports.com/pages/I,HH-WSO...e-_-HH-WSOX05WS

* Sox World Series leather/wool jacket

* Framed picture of post WS Game 4 celebration/mob scene

* Sweater

* World Series Santa Hat

* 2006 Sox Calendar

* Sox street sign (White Sox Ave.)

* A bag of chips

All that and a bag of chips = :D :D :D

Edited by Y2HH