Sox vs. Indians - 4/5 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't end up winning this game it will be an early season lesson learned by this club. We should have won and they will have to focus and be better prepared in these type of games.

I know Ozzie will help use this game to set a lesson. However, it ain't over yet. Lets keep it at 1 and see what Guch, Thome, PK can do.

I honestly don't get it.  Cotts is healthy enough to pitch 2 innings, but we don't bring him in to face the Indians best hitter in a 1-run situation?  Oh well....that's my last complaint about that move by Ozzie.

His worst move of today was still taking the bat out of Thome's hands earlier in the game. I won't blame him for the Hafner homer because afterall Logan is supposed to be our LOOGY.

QUOTE(joeynach @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 09:46 PM)
And there goes the game to a guy most people have never heard of.  How the hell did he go 4-5 against pitching he has never seen before.

I'd take Michaels over Pods any day. And I wouldn't say he's unknown. :ph34r:

QUOTE(joeynach @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)
And there goes the game to a guy most people have never heard of.  How the hell did he go 4-5 against pitching he has never seen before.

I think he was the best hitter in the NL against LHPing. So it should come as a surprise that he hit Cotts.