White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/25/07 (L)

knightni

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
Absolutely horrible AB by Iguchi. Had a lot of great pitches to hit. He's looked awful the last two games.

It was a wretched at bat. He helped Cy Durbin out the whole time....

Frustrating....

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
It was a wretched at bat. He helped Cy Durbin out the whole time....

Frustrating....

"Right now, I think Erstad is playing the best center field in the league," Guillen said. "If you look at the games, the balls in the gap he chases, he has been great. Our defense is better with him playing center field right now. In right field, I want [Rob] Mackowiak to stay there. If I lose Mackowiak, I can't switch one of those guys during the game. It's easy for me to make a change when Mackowiak's on the field

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:24 PM)
"Right now, I think Erstad is playing the best center field in the league," Guillen said. "If you look at the games, the balls in the gap he chases, he has been great. Our defense is better with him playing center field right now. In right field, I want [Rob] Mackowiak to stay there. If I lose Mackowiak, I can't switch one of those guys during the game. It's easy for me to make a change when Mackowiak's on the field

I'll have whatever he is having....

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:08 PM)
Maybe Ozzie is just smarter than all of us, maybe he's just giving Durbin a false sense of confidence so that the next time we face him we bring the real game and we rock him... nah, hes not that smart.

That'd be stupid.

Let's go White Sox. Heads out of the asses.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 08:24 PM)

But why not BA in LF and Ozuna at DH?