Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 10:11 AM)
LOL.

I gave Gage the whole story last night. I think she's the right kind of crazy. We'll see.

My girl on the other hand....may fall out of equilibrium on the crazy/hot scale. She's ridiculously hot, but she's also ridiculously crazy and stupid.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 12:25 PM)
My girl on the other hand....may fall out of equilibrium on the crazy/hot scale. She's ridiculously hot, but she's also ridiculously crazy and stupid.

so basically you just put on a wig and look in the mirror?

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 11:32 PM)
Should read as two separe words.

Anyways, UofI at 5 tomorrow...ARGH...wait killing me.

ME TOO!!! Good luck on it, its driving me crazy, what school are you applying for?

So I took a girl to the emergency room last night because she drank too much and ended up puking and passing out in a bathroom; end of that story, she's OK, but during the process, she puked in my back seat.

100% honestly, it's probably the worst smell I've ever smelled in my life. And I've smelled nasty s***, sometimes just out of curiosity. I mean, adrenaline flowing through my body and everything and it was raunchy. It was just that damn nasty.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 03:36 PM)
So I took a girl to the emergency room last night because she drank too much and ended up puking and passing out in a bathroom; end of that story, she's OK, but during the process, she puked in my back seat.

100% honestly, it's probably the worst smell I've ever smelled in my life. And I've smelled nasty s***, sometimes just out of curiosity. I mean, adrenaline flowing through my body and everything and it was raunchy. It was just that damn nasty.

lol, sounds like she had some milk products before partying with you. :D

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 04:23 PM)
Are the word-linked ads on the front page new?

No, they've been around of hours, which is like a year in human years, which is seven dog years, which is 1/3 of Vick's sentence.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 14, 2007 -> 02:23 PM)
Are the word-linked ads on the front page new?

They were a mistake by me. I was messing around with the ad I have on the bottom of the page and somehow accidentally added f***ing word-linked ads. They were probably up for like half an hour before I realized it.

Sorry about that folks...I axed them as soon as I realized they were there. I hate that s*** and will never put that on this site, unless of course it made me enough to not have to work anymore :lol: