Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Every day I get a different song stuck in my head for various reasons, doomed to be repeated until I either blast it out with my Ipod or until i fall asleep for the night.

Today, it is the original "Legend of Zelda" theme in MIDI.

Im going absolutely bonkers right now, I have no idea how it got in my head and i want it out NOW

Funny, I've been thinking about getting the Zelda theme for my ring tone. I can't find it, though.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Every day I get a different song stuck in my head for various reasons, doomed to be repeated until I either blast it out with my Ipod or until i fall asleep for the night.

Today, it is the original "Legend of Zelda" theme in MIDI.

Im going absolutely bonkers right now, I have no idea how it got in my head and i want it out NOW

Here, listen to this:

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 12:15 PM)
Funny, I've been thinking about getting the Zelda theme for my ring tone. I can't find it, though.

Im telling you right now, YOU DONT WANT IT

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jul 21, 2008 -> 08:34 PM)
My email account has a "spam" folder that fills automatically with junk emails. When I try to delete them, I get asked TWO times if I'm sure I want to delete them. One time, I get. Twice? Is that necessary?

One never knows when they need a weeks supply of V1.AGrA! or C!AL.I.S

Heading down to St. Louis tomorrow morning. Gotta love the 95 degree heat with 90% humidity. I'm sure I'll lose about 10 lbs of water weight at the the Cards/Brewers game on Thurs.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 22, 2008 -> 12:54 PM)
Heading down to St. Louis tomorrow morning. Gotta love the 95 degree heat with 90% humidity. I'm sure I'll lose about 10 lbs of water weight at the the Cards/Brewers game on Thurs.

The Black Crowes are playing for free Friday night if you are still here.

SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian man's dare went horribly wrong when he tried to play chicken with cars on a freeway wearing only his underwear. The 18 year old was critically injured after being hit by a four-wheel drive on a freeway in the southern city of Melbourne in the early hours of Wednesday, police said in a statement.

"Police are dismayed at the utter stupidity of a man who decided to play chicken on the Tullamarine Freeway," the statement said.

"It was lucky nobody was killed as a result and police couldn't believe anybody would be foolish enough to take such grave risks with their personal safety and that of other road users." The driver and passenger in the car were unhurt, though the vehicle was a write-off.

(Reporting by Jonathan Standing; Editing by Valerie Lee)

Gotta love those crazy Aussies :headbang

QUOTE (Texsox @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 03:45 PM)
SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian man's dare went horribly wrong when he tried to play chicken with cars on a freeway wearing only his underwear. The 18 year old was critically injured after being hit by a four-wheel drive on a freeway in the southern city of Melbourne in the early hours of Wednesday, police said in a statement.

"Police are dismayed at the utter stupidity of a man who decided to play chicken on the Tullamarine Freeway," the statement said.

"It was lucky nobody was killed as a result and police couldn't believe anybody would be foolish enough to take such grave risks with their personal safety and that of other road users." The driver and passenger in the car were unhurt, though the vehicle was a write-off.

(Reporting by Jonathan Standing; Editing by Valerie Lee)

Gotta love those crazy Aussies :headbang

What an asshole. This guy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 04:01 PM)
What an asshole. This guy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The nice thing is these guys remove themselves from the gene pool before they can reproduce.