Something's brewing...

JPN366

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 12:16 AM)
I want Albert Pujols trimming my bushes and hitting 100 homers for the White Sox while I win the lottery, am given the keys to a new Corvette, and Adriana Lima AND Erin Andrews stand at my doorstep telling me that they had a premonition that they needed to be with me, if just for one night...but none of that is going to happen.

You know, before I gave you a chance at Erin Andrews. But now you are just pushing it sir, and I will kindly ask you to stop

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 02:04 AM)
She's blonde, she was a cheerleader (or dancer? either one is fantastic), she's gorgeous, and she loves sports. You find me a more attractive woman than that, and I'll call you a filthy liar.

Yeah, and there's that other thing about her...hmm, what could it be... :huh

She's blonde, she was a cheerleader (or dancer? either one is fantastic), she's gorgeous, and she loves sports. You find me a more attractive woman than that, and I'll call you a filthy liar.

Megan Fox waves to the crowd.

I don't think anyone thinks the Sox can acquire Jones, but the discussion was players on the Braves that you would be interested in seeing playing for the Sox.

Birmingham is fairly close to Atlanta. The Barons were playing the Braves AA affiliate. I really doubt they were scouting Poreda. They probably came to see their own players.

Yeah really. Come on JPN, not for one second did you think about this?

From Marisa Miller's wikipedia page:

Marisa enjoys football, muscle cars, cooking, baseball and boxing....She has said that if she weren't a model she would be a sportscaster.

I ain't no liar.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 01:04 AM)

Allison Stokke.

An olympian and the hottest woman in the world. Erin Andrews can't even sniff her panties, although I'd love to see her try :bringit

Google that s***.

I can't see the Sox going after Tex and there is no f***ing way the Sox have the ammo to acquire Chipper. Not to mention there is absolutely no way that the Braves deal Chipper.

Hudson would be a stellar acquisition, but again, I don't believe the Sox have the ammo to acquire him (he'd easily be the top pitcher on the market). I would give up more for him than I would ever give up for Dusch. Hudson has proven himself in both leagues and has been rock solid for the Braves.

My top preference is Derek Lowe because it means the Sox acquire Roberts on the flip side and potentially get a prospect or two (plus when Lowe walks, if the Sox don't resign him, you are talking about a guy who will net you two draft picks).

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 07:34 AM)
Yeah really. Come on JPN, not for one second did you think about this?

If you read my original post...

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 24, 2008 -> 10:00 PM)
The big wigs from the Braves from office, including Frank Wren, were at the Barons/M-Braves game tonight. I don't know who they were there to scout, our guys or theirs, but Aaron Poreda was pitching. Just saying...

I'm aware that Atlanta is awfully close to Birmingham because I live in Birmingham and I'm a Barons season ticket holder. I was there last night.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 01:16 AM)
I want Albert Pujols trimming my bushes and hitting 100 homers for the White Sox while I win the lottery, am given the keys to a new Corvette, and Adriana Lima AND Erin Andrews stand at my doorstep telling me that they had a premonition that they needed to be with me, if just for one night...but none of that is going to happen.

You should have added Barry Bonds hitting HRs for the Sox this year too lol.

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 01:39 AM)
c'mon now, out of everyone, Erin Andrews? You could pretty much trip and fall on the remote, hit some numbers in the process, and land on someone better. Dr. Cutty from House, the two girls that aren't bats*** crazy on Friends etc.

Cutty? You picked Cutty? What about the younger one? She's gorgeous, but Cutty? Wow.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 07:29 AM)
I dont care what any of you say, Erin Andrews = HAWT. If you disagree, then you have different taste in women

/argument

In high school every blonde (surprisingly not as many blondes on the Poms which were hotter than the actual cheerleaders) I knew had issues galore, whether it be the classic binge and purge, or b****iness (like you wouldn't believe). I feel a bit saddened that a lot of my hs party memories were based in a bathroom making sure no one Bon Scott'ed. Most were so emotional that I'd feel safer at the mouth of an active volcano. I'd base my love of the brown haired on this, but even back then I gravitated towards them. Plus most greek girls sport the brown lettuce and greek girls=win.

Edited by ChiSox35

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 05:25 PM)
In high school every blonde (surprisingly not as many blondes on the Poms which were hotter than the actual cheerleaders) I knew had issues galore, whether it be the classic binge and purge, or b****iness (like you wouldn't believe). Most were so emotional that I'd feel safer at the mouth of an active volcano. I'd base my love of the brown haired on this, but even back then I gravitated towards them.

Sorry that your high school blondes ruined you for life, but I really dont see hair color as a basis to attach so many different fears.

OK, no more off topic girl talk and thread hijacks, if you want to continue it, move it along to SLAM where it belongs

QUOTE (AWhiteSoxinNJ @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 05:34 PM)
This thread should be changed to "Nothing brewing" :D

I was just letting you guys know that the Atlanta brass was at the Barons game. Seemed strange to me.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 04:32 PM)
Sorry that your high school blondes ruined you for life, but I really dont see hair color as a basis to attach so many different fears.

Didn't ruin anything, just steered me in the right direction.

But yeah, Chipper, Doc, Roberts, Street, all would be nice here so as long as we use our farm of weeds minus Fields to get them.

from trib; Meanwhile, the Sox's executives have thoroughly examined their own minor league talent to prepare for a possible trade before Thursday's 3 p.m. non-waiver trading deadline. An oddity is that general manager Ken Williams plans to accompany the team throughout this three-city trip.

In the past three seasons, Williams has remained in Chicago in the time leading up to the trading deadline.

The Sox could look to improve their bullpen, although their leverage was weakened by Joe Crede's back injury that necessitated the promotion of third baseman Josh Fields from Triple-A Charlotte. Crede won't be eligible to return until Aug. 6

QUOTE (chisox2334 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 10:19 PM)
The Sox could look to improve their bullpen, although their leverage was weakened by Joe Crede's back injury that necessitated the promotion of third baseman Josh Fields from Triple-A Charlotte. Crede won't be eligible to return until Aug. 6

That shouldn't affect anything regarding trading Fields, unless it actually gives the Sox more leverage, making any team that would want him feel that they would have to give a little bit more to pry him away from the Sox now that Crede is on the DL.

But the Sox shouldn't let Crede's injury stand in the way of trading Fields.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 10:15 AM)
Allison Stokke.

An olympian and the hottest woman in the world. Erin Andrews can't even sniff her panties, although I'd love to see her try :bringit

Google that s***.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I would like to trade for her...and I generally prefer blondes (Erin Andrews is way overrated) just because she likes sports does not make her all that hot, she is a good all around package but as far as hotness goes she is overrated. I will give you she is the all american girl / prom queen / girl next door, etc. but overall hotness just can't compete.