What excuse will you use tomorrow....

fathom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 04:27 PM)
Absolutely no reason why we can't win this game tomorrow, Tigers will be coming in tonight after going 11 innings against TB and losing, whereas our guys will have a full day of rest

Just trying to stay positive (it's hard for me)

That and the last thing the Tigers want to do is fly to Chicago and play a game when their season should be over. If the Sox don't win, its a choke.

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 02:48 PM)
I lined myself up for this week, work 4-11 am the next 2 days.. figure I can't miss a game that way, and I can justify drinking, seeing as my work day is over.

Ditto. I just started a new job about 4 months ago and do not have a paid day until December. But we are all Sox fans in my department so I am sure someone will have the game on their 'puter.

Edited by Queen Prawn

there is no way I can get off of work tomorrow. End of the month is a b**** and I'm already taking Thurs. off to go to game 1 of the ALDS in Tampa.

I could watch the play by play from my cell but that will drive me crazy. guess I'll just bring my laptop and stream it from espn360.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 07:33 PM)
I"m shutting my office door at 11am with a sign outside that says "Do Not Disturb" --- but i get the feeling GOD doesn't want this game to happen; the forecast calls for rain again on Monday and Tuesday.

That'd suck if we can't play tomorrow.

Cell phone pbp for the first 2 hours... Maybe some rain will move the start back some, but I'm bound to miss a nice chunk. I'm a little p'd it's not on CSN because the ability to play the game back from On Demand would be just great, even if I knew the outcome. Something about watching Garcia's glorious return to the Cell in a huge game intrigues me.