(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into Lou Reed way late. In fact it was my son that turned me on to Velvet Underground. Which basically says I had no taste in music in the 1970s and a pretty cool kid who knows great rock. RIP

Heroin is one of my favorite songs and one of the most memorable songs of all time. I had never heard about the Velvet Underground until college and then I bought a greatest hits album. I'm gonna have to run through that in the next couple days.

• 2 weeks later...

Former NFL All-Pro tight end Todd Christensen of the Raiders. Wasn't even 60 yet (57). The irony is that he died from complications of a liver transplant (had been on the waiting list for 10 months), brought on not by alcoholism but just bad luck/genetics (he was a devout Mormon and never drank alcohol.)

Lots of memories of the 3:00 p.m. Sunday NFL games from the West Coast with Merlin Olsen and Dick Enberg.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2...aiders/3516843/

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 14, 2013 -> 01:13 PM)
Former NFL All-Pro tight end Todd Christensen of the Raiders. Wasn't even 60 yet.

Lots of memories of the 3:00 p.m. Sunday NFL games from the West Coast with Merlin Olsen and Dick Enberg.

Co-host of American Gladiators

Former NFL All-Pro tight end Todd Christensen of the Raiders. Wasn't even 60 yet (57). The irony is that he died from complications of a liver transplant (had been on the waiting list for 10 months), brought on not by alcoholism but just bad luck/genetics (he was a devout Mormon and never drank alcohol.)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2...aiders/3516843/

He was an announcer for ND games in 1993. Got to meet him on the field before games a couple times.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 09:32 AM)
Ya that sucks, I liked the F&F movies as well, well at least some of them.

And asshole question of the day...so what does this do to F&F 7 that was supposed to come out next year?

It changes everything. They either can it, or write it into the story. I'm guessing the latter