THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Nyx81 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 06:02 PM)
:notworthy Thanks for putting up this video. I was only able to listen to the game on the radio. Knew I had to watch it by the reaction from our guys in the booth. Even B&B pretty pumped about Marks play. Top 3 play of the whole year one of them thought. Now I gotta wait to see Rios catch to end the game. Go Sox! :headbang

There's no embed option at MLB pages but here's the link to the video.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 05:12 PM)
Wow, what a great game. Other than our DH in the 5th spot doing what we thought he would, it was nearly a perfect start to the season. The best part is that Jake f***ing Peavy is starting our next game. I'm liking this squad...Go Sox! :headbang

It really is a great feeling. Pitch a shut out on opening day and be able to come back with Jake Peavy.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 04:55 PM)
Yup, pulled it out of his jacket, gave the Nats fans a big FU

Yep. They showed it on WGN News. They were booing him. Also showed Buehrle's play. Now that my friends, was spectacular. Only play possible comparable was Tad Iguchi falling on the ground and throwing a strike while in the air horizontally. That play was nutsssss

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 05:39 PM)
Yep. They showed it on WGN News. They were booing him. Also showed Buehrle's play. Now that my friends, was spectacular. Only play possible comparable was Tad Iguchi falling on the ground and throwing a strike while in the air horizontally. That play was nutsssss

Only difference was Iguchi did not need to do that. He could have regrouped and gotten the out. Buehrle needed to do everything possible to get the runner by a half step.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 05:43 PM)
Only difference was Iguchi did not need to do that. He could have regrouped and gotten the out. Buehrle needed to do everything possible to get the runner by a half step.

Well, I thought Iguchi had to do it too. Maybe because he was stumbling over himself or the ball was hit weird, but I don't remember him having much time to get the throw off.

Edited by nitetrain8601

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 05:45 PM)
Well, I thought Iguchi had to do it too. Maybe because he was stumbling over himself or the ball was hit weird, but I don't remember him having much time to get the throw off.

He had all the time in the world. Bengie Molina was running down the line, he ended up getting him by like 10 steps.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 11:49 PM)
He had all the time in the world. Benjie Molina was running down the line, he ended up getting him by like 10 steps.

Regardless of your analysis it was still a fantastic play by Iguchi don't you agree?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 05:12 PM)
Wow, what a great game. Other than our DH in the 5th spot doing what we thought he would, it was nearly a perfect start to the season. The best part is that Jake f***ing Peavy is starting our next game. I'm liking this squad...Go Sox! :headbang

Then we got Floyd and then danks lol