NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 11:43 AM)
make sure you pray to Baby Jesus, and not the older one

The older one is too busy with more important things than sports but baby Jesus handles things such as my favorite sports teams and getting me good parking spots when needed.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 12:09 PM)
Is it a different pray each day SHIPPS or just the same ol one over and over again? :D

Different sponsor, different prayer....todays prayer was sponsored by GMC.

Hasnt Izzo already been offered and turned down some NBA jobs that would be considered much better than the Cavs? I swear he has been courted multiple times and just doesnt want to give up his cozy spot at Mich St

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 06:21 PM)
Hasnt Izzo already been offered and turned down some NBA jobs that would be considered much better than the Cavs? I swear he has been courted multiple times and just doesnt want to give up his cozy spot at Mich St

Yes, but that was before the turmoil that went on in East Lansing last season.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 07:51 PM)
Dan Gilbert is a MSU alum (fwiw) and people on the Red Cedar Board (MSU fan site) seem to think that the Cav job could actually tempt Izzo.

I think it will also, and I think it will help them with LeBron...even though the Bulls seem to be the huge favorites right now.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 02:07 PM)
Reports have Bulls hiring Tom Thibodeau for their head coaching position... yes, he doesn't have head coaching experience like Forman said they wanted in his press conference, but what he has is World Wide Wes as his agent.

Welcome to 2 days ago.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 02:07 PM)
Reports have Bulls hiring Tom Thibodeau for their head coaching position... yes, he doesn't have head coaching experience like Forman said they wanted in his press conference, but what he has is World Wide Wes as his agent.

Thank you Mr. Late to the Party.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 07:54 PM)
I think it will also, and I think it will help them with LeBron...even though the Bulls seem to be the huge favorites right now.

Calipari would be the only other candidate realistically who they could get which would probably appease Lebron more.

Dan Gilbert wants to become the next Jerry Jones though apparently, hence why Danny Ferry left.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)
Calipari would be the only other candidate realistically who they could get which would probably appease Lebron more.

Dan Gilbert wants to become the next Jerry Jones though apparently, hence why Danny Ferry left.

I heard Gilbert was going to appoint himself the head coach too.

Really guys? I was away from the internet and local media for about 3 days and even went a little back in the thread to see if I missed something and it's like a page of unclever slams that I made a mistake that I apologized for a few posts later? Awesome.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
Really guys? I was away from the internet and local media for about 3 days and even went a little back in the thread to see if I missed something and it's like a page of unclever slams that I made a mistake that I apologized for a few posts later? Awesome.

6 posts ripping you, not a whole page.

And really, did you think you were breaking the story 3 days later on an internet forum?

It was all in good fun, bro. The pile on is only because you rock.

I honestly did not know this so thank you. This is why I hate the catch all threads.

Yes I know we defeated the English to gain our independence.

I thought it was a rumor.