Harrell Optioned to AAA.

Heads22

Thanks for the win. Now I never want to see you pitch for my team ever again.

That made me laugh. Good line.

Isn't he a fourth round pick, though? Fourth round is pretty high. Could he be a sleeper? Kind of a guy who gets by in the bigs?

A skinny LaMarr Hoyt?

I was watching his pitch count and thinking he wasn't going to go four. Once he settled down a bit, things got to be fun. There were a couple heart stopping moments, like the warning shot out. It was nice to see the beer shower he received after the game.

Too bad Harrell had to get sent down after that win. After winning the opener today, it would have been interesting to see him go out there and try to win his second game in as many starts. He should have had no pressure after the Game One win and his nice win the other day. Instead we got an ineffective and maybe nervous Torres. Rout.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
Too bad Harrell had to get sent down after that win. After winning the opener today, it would have been interesting to see him go out there and try to win his second game in as many starts. He should have had no pressure after the Game One win and his nice win the other day. Instead we got an ineffective and maybe nervous Torres. Rout.

Harrell shall be a cult hero.

But seriously, his start was my favorite game to attend in a long time. I want to see him again.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 09:07 PM)
I don't think they could call him back up so quickly, but I agree about Torres. I can't stand p*****s who don't throw strikes.

Carlos Torres 110 pitches, 65 strikes, 5 walks.

Lucas Harrell 98 pitches, 50 strikes, 5 walks.