2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 09:29 AM)
Um, Dwight is nowhere near the best post player in the league. That's actually one of his biggest problems is he hasn't developed a dominant post game.

That part of the game is leaving sadly. Makes me still appreciate what guys like Kobe Bryant for example does with little things like that. Alot of the fundamentals are gonna be lost arts/extinct very soon in this "new era".

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 09:29 AM)
Um, Dwight is nowhere near the best post player in the league. That's actually one of his biggest problems is he hasn't developed a dominant post game.

Oh whatever Steve. Dwight is a legit superstar, and his team forgets about him and goes jack-happy, you know what i meant

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 04:51 AM)
If you put Ryan Anderson next to David Lee, that would be the worst interior defensive combo in the NBA today.

So I can see why the Warriors did what they did, they could have gotten more talent for Ellis but Bogut is pretty much a perfect fit for their slow-ball system IF he can stay healthy.

I think Anderson will get 10M from the Nets in the off-season and the Magic will try to sign someone like KG (IIRC he's a FA after this season) for a 1 year MLE deal to replace him.

Yeah, I also thought about that. :lolhitting

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 12:50 PM)
Oh whatever Steve. Dwight is a legit superstar, and his team forgets about him and goes jack-happy, you know what i meant

Hey, your statement was wrong. Really, Dwight dominates on fast breaks or else he really needs to be set up well to dominate down low, be that with put backs or receiving the ball around the rim. He doesn't create his own shot most of the time, as he lacks a polished post game ala Pau Gasol. I was just pointing out how incorrect your statement was.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 20, 2012 -> 02:46 PM)
Hey, your statement was wrong. Really, Dwight dominates on fast breaks or else he really needs to be set up well to dominate down low, be that with put backs or receiving the ball around the rim. He doesn't create his own shot most of the time, as he lacks a polished post game ala Pau Gasol. I was just pointing out how incorrect your statement was.

i hate your face

Last night saw Rose's slim chance of repeating as MVP went out the window. But I have to say, missing Rip for 3/4th of the season and Rose for another 15 games and various injuries to the rest of the roster, the Bulls are somehow the best team in the league. I know Popovich is doing great things in San Antonio without Manu, but if Thibs doesn't repeat as COY, it would be a travesty.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 21, 2012 -> 12:28 PM)
Wow, that was painful.

It's like taking a multiple choice exam, but guessing wrong on almost every single question. They'd be better off filling in A for every single one.