GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:15 PM)
Forgive me for being so mad I could punch the wall.

I feel we CONCEDED tonight's game against a fellow Chicago team in OUR PARK by pitching Zach.

God I'm mad.

Just as many runs surrendered by the bullpen, reprimand Nate Jones

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:17 PM)
Don't blame me! We've been playing terrible for weeks. Hopefully this game will spark a team meeting or something.

Maybe they can hire that motivational speaker guy with the tophat from the movie the natural.

I wasn't expecting a win tonight, so whatever.

As far as the bullpen arms, I know sometimes AAA doesn't mean they'll be good up in the majors, but I'm willing to find out with the likes of Stewart and Ohman on the team. Looks like Axelrod will be up, but Heath, Bruney, Leesman, a couple other guys, are having great seasons in a small Charlotte park.

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 02:16 AM)
Makes the lad giveaway games that much more painful. Losing those means you simply cannot afford to come home and lose to the worst team in the bigs

Amen!

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 19, 2012 -> 02:17 AM)
This was seriously like giving away a game.

Totally and that is inexcusable. Zach Stewart?? Jerry should kick some clubhouse ass to whatever genius came up with the idea whether Cooper (whom I suspect), KW or Robin.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 10:12 PM)
Fuuuuck the rotation change. We could have swept and gotten momentum.

Peavy better pitch like his usual self, or they could GET swept. I have no confidence in Floyd.

Edit: Thought Dempster was matched up with Floyd for some reason, but still lack confidence in Floyd.

Edited by Big Hurtin