2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 21, 2012 -> 09:38 PM)
If he's b****ing about his minutes now, he wouldn't like being our backup C

If it went down, I'd imagine he'd be their starting center with Noah starting at PF. Thibs could then stagger their minutes so Noah gets like 15 MPG at center. The rotation would be a bit of a mess because Boozer would absolutely have to be amnestied and Gibson may/may not be involved in the trade.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 21, 2012 -> 08:18 PM)
the bulls are just painfully boring. even the dark years of '99-'03 you had the hope of curry and chandler becoming sorta/kinda/somewhat shaq-kg and the guarantee of a top 5 pick. the bulls reminds me of the 2000 orlando magic.

Its a medicore team right now. Very average.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1865/iman-shumpert

Iman Shumpert (knee) says doctors have told him he is on target to return in January and isn't worried about his role on a crowded roster.

Didn't Shumpert

1. tear his ACL much worse than rose?

2. tear it only hours after rose?

Bulls are very quiet. Adidas is very Quiet. Rose's people are Quiet.

#THERETURN

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 05:26 PM)
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1865/iman-shumpert

Iman Shumpert (knee) says doctors have told him he is on target to return in January and isn't worried about his role on a crowded roster.

Didn't Shumpert

1. tear his ACL much worse than rose?

2. tear it only hours after rose?

Bulls are very quiet. Adidas is very Quiet. Rose's people are Quiet.

#THERETURN

I dunno why, but the quotes i'm finding said 6-8 months for Shumpert's tear and 8-12 for Rose's.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 09:26 PM)
Wow, they blew a game they were up by 27. I think it's on Thibs for not resting the starters when they were up 27. I mean Noah still played 39 minutes and Deng 48. Butler only played 12. Inexcusable. And that last play that was drawn up was crap.

that was brutal, i was sort of rooting for the bulls to crush them after seeing drew gooden talk all sorts of smack on twitter.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 11:48 PM)
Our bench is so improved this year!!!!! oh f***... :lolhitting

They should have torn down enough to get under the tax level. Better to do that than tear down partially and get stuck paying Hinrich $4 million while also paying the tax and pushing the team into multi-year penalties once Rose is healthy

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 27, 2012 -> 11:33 AM)
Just horrendous. And so boring. So so boring.

That's the main gripe with this collection of stiffs - the only entertainment to be found is in the event of a Taj dunk or a Noah celebration.

#TheReturnAlready

I'm predicting 01/28 for Derrick Rose's first game, by the way.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Nov 26, 2012 -> 09:26 PM)
Wow, they blew a game they were up by 27. I think it's on Thibs for not resting the starters when they were up 27. I mean Noah still played 39 minutes and Deng 48. Butler only played 12. Inexcusable. And that last play that was drawn up was crap.

That can't be right, he played every minute??