GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox

justBLAZE

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 05:36 PM)
He might have been safe, maybe he came off the bag tho.

Anyhow Viciedo completely misses a routine fly (sun), Bautista with a easy double gets greedy goes for third, the Cuban Army relay missle gets him at third.

Stupid because his run doesn't matter.

I may have to go to some Sox-Royals games at Kauffman this year. The team looks like a contender at this time.

Maybe Youk can help reverse the post all-star game hex on the team the last few seasons.

So does Axelrod go tomorrow? If so our pen better be warming up right now.

Only Thornton and Reed have pitched in the last 3 days, so there are five guys in the bullpen who should be good for at least 2 innings each. If Axelrod makes it through 4 innings that's more than enough.

I'd bet that Peavy is willing to help out as well.

Starting last Thursday in NY, despite dropping a couple over last weekend, having a really hard time thinking of a more impressive week of White Sox baseball -- what a great way to head into the break ... ONE MORE TOMORROW BOYS!

Youk = the new Crede??? Just sayin...............

QUOTE (La Marr Hoyt HOF @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 08:01 PM)
Starting last Thursday in NY, despite dropping a couple over last weekend, having a really hard time thinking of a more impressive week of White Sox baseball -- what a great way to head into the break ... ONE MORE TOMORROW BOYS!

Youk = the new Crede??? Just sayin...............

STOP TRYING TO JINX HIS BACK PEOPLE AUGH!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 06:01 PM)
I may have to go to some Sox-Royals games at Kauffman this year. The team looks like a contender at this time.

Maybe Youk can help reverse the post all-star game hex on the team the last few seasons.

So you only go to watch them if they look like a contenting team?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 09:21 PM)
Why is that unique?

Didn't say it was unique. Just a question. Greg seems passionate about the Sox and it's seems odd. I have weekend season tickets and really enjoy going to ball games.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 09:24 PM)
Didn't say it was unique. Just a question. Greg seems passionate about the Sox and it's seems odd. I have weekend season tickets and really enjoy going to ball games.

Too be fair, he doesn't live in Chicago so not as many opportunities to see Sox.