2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 09:14 PM)
So after a few run plays that get 0-2 yards against a bad run defense, you totally go away from it?

They went to it in the second half right away. Unfortunately the Saints opened up a lead that necessitated the Bears start throwing the ball at the end of the first half, and before that the offense was pretty inept to say the least.

I'm not hanging it all on Trestman. He gets a part of it, but not all of it

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 09:33 PM)
Well they've taken away a lot of what makes him dangerous because they fear he will get injured...

Agree and he's not that great of a thrower. No touch. All zip.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 10:29 PM)
So who is pumped for this Chargers-Raiders game?!?

It's football. It could be a 3:00 am start and it wouldn't matter. This current era is the best in nfl history. The players are bigger, stronger, more athletic and skilled than ever.

inb4 somebody who's like 48 tells me the nfl (and the world in general) was better in 1992.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 08:48 PM)
Schaub is just skull f***ed right now. 4 games in a row with a pick 6

I wouldn't be at all surprised if TJ Yates starts at some point, and soon. I read a tweet from I forgot who this morning saying that the Texans management is high on Keenum as well. Schaub can't have much rope left.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 07:19 AM)
I wouldn't be at all surprised if TJ Yates starts at some point, and soon. I read a tweet from I forgot who this morning saying that the Texans management is high on Keenum as well. Schaub can't have much rope left.

You could see it in Schaubs face last night. He is swimming hard against quicksand and sinking fast

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 7, 2013 -> 07:19 AM)

Didn't watch last night, but that pick 6 vs. Seattle should have sealed his fate. So bad.