2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 12:14 PM)
Yeah, I was really looking forward to that but it turned into a stinker. The Pats were running 3 wide sets with Collie, Edelman, and Amendola. That is absolutely terrible.

I didn't even know Collie still played until Brady threw a pass about 15 yards over his head.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 12:14 PM)
Yeah, I was really looking forward to that but it turned into a stinker. The Pats were running 3 wide sets with Collie, Edelman, and Amendola. That is absolutely terrible.

Those guys are basically all the same player too. Welker-lite

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 12:33 PM)
If the Broncos had Clady, Chris Harris, Von Miller, etc, do they still win? Probably. Injuries happen.

Question with another question. I was just asking because the pats were running out absolute scrubs on offense. Peyton still had his elite receivers.

QUOTE (Paulstar @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 12:38 PM)
No s***. What wite said reminded me of that, so I posted it.

LOL. It's good. I don't doubt that he is a very intelligent person, because regardless of special help or easy majors or whatever else, just that we don't know how intelligent he is because we really don't see him speak about anything unless he's trying to sell it or it's about football.

He's obviously a really, really funny dude which I think leads towards intelligence.

Edited by witesoxfan

As much as I'd love to see a SB in Chicago, the awfulness of this year's SB will make that unlikely.

As somebody else already mentioned, the stadium doesn't have the minimum capacity nor is there room for temporary seats to get it there (like they did in Indy).

Neither the city nor the Bears have ever shown any interest in having a SB in Chicago. Indy is the closest you're ever going to get.

Richard Sherman used PEDs - he claimed it was adderall, but the NFL drug policy prevents the NFL from specifying the offending substance, triggering every player to say they used adderall since it doesn't strike people like steroids do. The NFL can't correct them

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 04:43 PM)
Richard Sherman used PEDs - he claimed it was adderall, but the NFL drug policy prevents the NFL from specifying the offending substance, triggering every player to say they used adderall since it doesn't strike people like steroids do. The NFL can't correct them

Nah he claimed he wasn't taking adderall, it was widely reported that was what he tested positive for.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 03:43 PM)
As somebody else already mentioned, the stadium doesn't have the minimum capacity nor is there room for temporary seats to get it there (like they did in Indy).

Neither the city nor the Bears have ever shown any interest in having a SB in Chicago. Indy is the closest you're ever going to get.

We have the smallest stadium in the NFL, its probably last on the list for any major event.

Now, Ohio Stadium is another thing....

Edited by RockRaines

What I've learned in the last 24 hours is that only uneducated black men are cocky. Sure Sherman had good grades in a good school but obviously he must have cheated or something. I mean come on, there's no such thing as an educated African African athlete.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 04:54 PM)
What I've learned in the last 24 hours is that only uneducated black men are cocky. Sure Sherman had good grades in a good school but obviously he must have cheated or something. I mean come on, there's no such thing as an educated African African athlete.

Unfortunately, there are some people who believe that. There are still a ton of double standards in this country.

Personally, I just think the guy's a douche. I think I've said that a couple times.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 05:54 PM)

Please tell me that no one with any sort of credibility or intelligence is saying that. If you mean the Twitter idiots and whatnot, then yeah, people are f'n stupid. But I don't think anyone worth a damn actually believes that.