Rosenthal: Tanaka to Yankees

bear_brian

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1h

Reported Jan. 9 that Tanaka took physical at Kerlan-Jobe in LA. All suitors got report. Signing team might want own doctors to examine him.

If team signing Tanaka wants him to take physical, it must be completed by 5 p.m. ET Friday. There can be no contingencies in contract….

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 05:10 PM)
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1h

Reported Jan. 9 that Tanaka took physical at Kerlan-Jobe in LA. All suitors got report. Signing team might want own doctors to examine him.

If team signing Tanaka wants him to take physical, it must be completed by 5 p.m. ET Friday. There can be no contingencies in contract….

I would guess that most teams will accept Jobes examination. His group and Andrews in Birmingham are the top two in the nation.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 05:34 PM)
Hahn talking about the importance of Abreu and how big a part of the offseason plan he was.

says "Power is extremely hard to find right now"

Especially affordable power. Look at the price we paid for this guy compare to whats being talked about in this thread.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 02:55 PM)
Your icon makes me think of Pink Floyd "Pulse", questions, comments, concerns?

Sounds about right. Makes me think back to the wonderful "explorative" days of my youth. :D

Many a Pink Floyd songs where played. Animals and Meddle happen to be my favorite albums.