2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

Found out today that my wife has been cheating on me with one of my friends (the best man at our wedding 9 years ago). Sexual texts and tweets. They've kissed a few times. This revelation before we were set to leave on a weeklong family vacation. this should be fun.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 11:23 AM)
Found out today that my wife has been cheating on me with one of my friends (the best man at our wedding 9 years ago). Sexual texts and tweets. They've kissed a few times. This revelation before we were set to leave on a weeklong family vacation. this should be fun.

Holy s***.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 09:23 AM)

Wow. So sorry to hear that.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 11:23 AM)

Only texts/tweets and a few kisses, or she actually cheated on you with him in bed?

Not that the first couple things are acceptable, but I would be much more of a wreck if it was all of the above. Also, i would say F*** this vacation im out

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 09:46 AM)
Only texts/tweets and a few kisses, or she actually cheated on you with him in bed?

Not that the first couple things are acceptable, but I would be much more of a wreck if it was all of the above. Also, i would say F*** this vacation im out

Personally, I don't differentiate. That is full blown cheating as far as I'm concerned (violation of trust). Regarding vacation, probably would be best for one of the parties not to be there, otherwise, hard for the kids to even enjoy themselves.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 11:53 AM)
Personally, I don't differentiate. That is full blown cheating as far as I'm concerned (violation of trust). Regarding vacation, probably would be best for one of the parties not to be there, otherwise, hard for the kids to even enjoy themselves.

It is definitely a violation of trust, im just saying that my level of function would be much better without the act.

either way, i hope everything works out for you athome. Terrible thing to find out

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 11:46 AM)

I dont buy the only kisses thing either. Thats a good "medium" to make yourself look not as guilty.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 03:29 PM)
If I found out my best man did that to me, it'd be very difficult for my fist to not be in his face.

My first reaction would be fist to face. No doubt about it.

And sorry to hear that athome, that's seriously f***in awful.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 30, 2014 -> 04:12 PM)
Papa Johns = Worst pizza

Not even close.........I can think of two pizza worse than Papa John's off the top of my head....Sbarro's and CiCi's pizza (not to mention the aforementioned Chucky Cheese's)

I'd take Papa John's over Pizza Hut as well....though my wife is the other way around so it's always an adventure ordering....unless we spend a bit more and just go to Aurelio's........

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 01:32 AM)
Not even close.........I can think of two pizza worse than Papa John's off the top of my head....Sbarro's and CiCi's pizza (not to mention the aforementioned Chucky Cheese's)

I'd take Papa John's over Pizza Hut as well....though my wife is the other way around so it's always an adventure ordering....unless we spend a bit more and just go to Aurelio's........

There are many worse. Drive to Ohio, stop for pizza anywhere.

And it's finally Saturday and I've gotten over my flu. Monday to Saturday. Incredible.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 08:32 AM)
Papa Johns is probably my favorite nationwide chain pizza.

It's at least a bit unique in flavor comparatively. Plus the cheese sticks and garlic sauce, man. It's not all that bad.

As Chicagoans we are super spoiled. Just travel to another city and try their best pizza, it's probably trash.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 5, 2014 -> 01:32 AM)

In terms of cheap pizza, I'd take sbarros over PJs any day.

Papa johns is s***

I still like dominos and Pizza Hut pan pizzas, I love the fried crust. But their alternate pizzas are just terrible.

In my area I will eat Rosatis, Taylor St Pizza, and Dominicks Pizza

My previous employer sent me a letter today saying that they did not comply with some rule (not sure institutional or legal) that required them to let me know that I could divert some of my pay to a TIAA-CREF retirement account. To make amends, they created an account and deposited an amount equal to the average rate of contributions within their company.

I wasn't making any money there and it isn't like it's a bunch that they put in there, but it's an impressive gesture. Now, I wish they had given me a clue as to how to access this account.