2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 10:14 PM)
I can't believe there are people in this world that would take Wilson over Luck going forward.

You build a quarterback, he looks and plays like Luck.

Yup. He's ideal. Rare once in awhile talent.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 10:14 PM)
I can't believe there are people in this world that would take Brady over Manning going forward.

You build a quarterback, he looks and plays like Manning.

Heh... remember something like this posted from ya years ago Alex. ;) just having some fun with ya. :D

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 9, 2015 -> 09:48 PM)
All connected. My alma mater had the blessing of the tribe and still the images and name had to go. I don't see that with the Hawks.

Illini logo was removed before the "mascot". Also had the blessing of the tribe. Day will come for the blackhawks.

Because we're on the topic of Luck, and it's incredibly slow in the sports world...

I just wanted to post my favorite play of Luck's career. This is what made me become a big fan of the guy:

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 12, 2015 -> 03:27 PM)
With this coming on the heels of last year's Cutler fiasco, Buffalo has to let him go.

Probably have to wait until the full story comes out. We've heard everything from one person's side but it sounds bad. If he was socking a kid and knocked them to the ground unprovoked or just because they were using some public chairs, well then he gone. Nothing good happens at 3 AM.

No idea why I've decided to give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe because it just sounds like way too stupid of a thing to do. Probably means he did it. Dumbass.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 13, 2015 -> 09:50 AM)
Probably have to wait until the full story comes out. We've heard everything from one person's side but it sounds bad. If he was socking a kid and knocked them to the ground unprovoked or just because they were using some public chairs, well then he gone. Nothing good happens at 3 AM.

No idea why I've decided to give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe because it just sounds like way too stupid of a thing to do. Probably means he did it. Dumbass.

I believe it mainly because it doesn't sound that outrageous. You never had a dad insert himself into a fight in middle school/high school? I think that happened 2-3 times when I was that age.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 13, 2015 -> 08:18 AM)
I believe it mainly because it doesn't sound that outrageous. You never had a dad insert himself into a fight in middle school/high school? I think that happened 2-3 times when I was that age.

So did he intervene to protect his son? It sounded to me like his son and him were arguing but I read one article yesterday so maybe more info has came out? And, I actually never saw a dad get in a fight but I also hardly ever saw any major fights. I certainly never saw a dad hit another kid. If a dad got involved, it was usually to pull / break up a fight, not hit someone (or to just ease tempers).

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 13, 2015 -> 08:32 AM)
Well, maybe things have changed. Adam Caplan on twitter yesterday said the sheriff told him it was assault on a neighbor's son.

That is consistent with what I saw. I just can't say it was the neighbor's son fighting his son or if it was Kromer and his son who picked the fight or what exactly or if it was Kromer who picked it in its entirety or what.