4/21- White Sox vs Indians 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 07:52 PM)
way to set your guys up for success. Jesus Rodon battled but COME ON. It's not freaking game 1 of the playoffs.

That's exactly how they were using him....just like Yost used Brandon Finnegan in the post-season.

Now he's pitching in AA as a starter.

God this organization is f***ing awful. I hope this kid is not continually asked to do this bulls***. This kid is big time and ready to be a STARTER. He is NOT a reliever and should never be asked to be one. Yet they ask him to come in and do something that half our bullpen cannot do and get an out and save us from losing yet again (in his major league debut). That is setting him up for failure from the beginning. Wtf why would you do that. Yes I am ranting and it feels good to do so.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
God this organization is f***ing awful. I hope this kid is not continually asked to do this bulls***. This kid is big time and ready to be a STARTER. He is NOT a reliever and should never be asked to be one. Yet they ask him to come in and do something that half our bullpen cannot do and get an out and save us from losing yet again (in his major league debut). That is setting him up for failure from the beginning. Wtf why would you do that. Yes I am ranting and it feels good to do so.

preach man. let the hate flow through you. this org is baffling at times.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 08:59 PM)
Meh, they used Sale this way. I can dig it. But runners in scoring position and the threat of Raburn up if he doesn't get the guy out. Dumb situation. Not surprising. Robin isn't a major league manager.

yea being a reliever is fine but that spot early in a game (relatively) with only 1 lefty up? Come on man.