5/11 - White Sox @ Rangers

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 11, 2016 -> 03:11 PM)
The wind in that stadium is so weird. Blows in AND out

With the entire stadium closed in by the offices in center field, there is a wind that blows above the seat level, but then when it gets into the stadium it swirls the other way. It is bizarre.

Latos yikes. The walks. no Ks. And i don't think he topped 88mph on the fastball. And a bit like Freddy Garcia out there holding runners on. They abused him on the basepaths today.

Remember Lawrie's patience at the plate from two weeks ago? What happened?

Thank g-d Frazier is okay. That was scary.

First two games - both teams played like they wanted it. The last couple innings have just been embarrassing for everyone. It's gonna be sloppy, just hope we come and with the win. Pull it together guys, they're trying to gift you one here.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ May 11, 2016 -> 03:09 PM)
Darvish is gonna dominate again right away, Hamilton become a 40 HR guy again, and Gallo stops striking out all while the bullpen becomes elite?

Sure. That's what I said .......

Darvish will have no problem bouncing back. Hamilton will be a very good 4OF and backup DH (we have Jerry Sands right now -- or Avi, but let's fast forward to when we all hate him again in a month) ... Gallo is a top prospect. That's just the truth. That's like saying Javy Baez was a bust 2 years ago.

If you believe in Tim Anderson then you should believe in Gallo too.

I just said I don't want to play this team again. Would love to stay clear of them. Give me the Mariners. Give me the BoSox. Give me the Orioles. Just don't want to see the Rays, Rangers or Indians. And that is my opinion. Free to have your own.